PDA

View Full Version : [COD6] Vetran Mode [COD6]

iPacks
22-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Has anyone managed to complete it on Vetran I tried it but I am stuck a the Favelas bit.

Sam
23-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Yup. Took me a stupidly long time though. Like 11 hours.

>.> I fail.

Neil
23-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Yea it wasn't so bad, if you're having issues with the Favela then you'll hate the level on the Estate map. xD That was the only mission I had issue with.

Judge Judy
23-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Yea it wasn't so bad, if you're having issues with the Favela then you'll hate the level on the Estate map. xD That was the only mission I had issue with.
Crap I forgot about that mission.... it's putting me off now x[

I thought Whiskey Hotel was bad enough at the beginning get shot all over the shop.

Neil
24-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Na, once you've picked up the best tactics for each mission you can pretty much run them dying once at most, it's really easy since they don't spam grenades, the missions aren't even that long and the fact you regen health like way faster now, the estate mission sucked but after you've figured it out it's not really that hard, once I found out what to do I managed to do the whole last part in a single go. xD

That mission is about all I can remember actually being that difficult, I guess the airport graveyard is annoying when you reach the jeep, I died doing that once and I normally always die at least once on missions like that. xD

Sam
24-11-2009, 08:38 PM
For the one on the Estate map, there's a spot where you can lay down next to a door near the computers. You can pretty much cover the whole map from there and it makes that part of the level extremely easy.

Stitch
24-11-2009, 09:06 PM
I actually didn't have too much of a problem than I thought I would have had on the Favela missions. Also it took me longer to do the Estate one on regular than veteran. I think I died two or three times.

Neil
24-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Na that's the easy part of the mission, the only hard part is leaving the Estate for the helicopter. XD

Stitch
24-11-2009, 09:09 PM
I did that without dying when it took me forever on regular (for some reason).

Accipiter
24-11-2009, 09:22 PM
favela was easy, sounds like your running straight out into the open and litterally asking to get layed to ****, just use small bursts while crawling slowly round a corner (let them hit you once and you can find there position if you can't see them.

Nemo
24-11-2009, 09:36 PM
favela was easy, sounds like your running straight out into the open and litterally asking to get layed to ****, just use small bursts while crawling slowly round a corner (let them hit you once and you can find there position if you can't see them.
Yeh but the bit where u go up the ladder, u just get faceraped.

Accipiter
24-11-2009, 09:43 PM
is that the ladder in the mini hut with about 5 people looking down off the roof? if so i went back out the door naded the roof backed round and waited for them to appear over the side and shot them. It gets harder up ahead to but it finishes basically after that.

Nemo
24-11-2009, 09:53 PM
is that the ladder in the mini hut with about 5 people looking down off the roof? if so i went back out the door naded the roof backed round and waited for them to appear over the side and shot them. It gets harder up ahead to but it finishes basically after that.
Yeh, i just tried to shoot the people on the roof but then once u climb up the ladder u get killed by the people surrounding you.

Accipiter
24-11-2009, 10:01 PM
don't go up the ladders, you can hide round the side of the wall (same building the guys are standing on the roof) and peak round and shoot the few there, likes like 3 up the steps in the distance, there was only 2 for me at first but then i got shot respawned and 3 showed up i went round with a shotgun expecting one shot the first and **** myself and knifed the other.

ItsDave
25-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I completed in about 8 hours on Veteran. Its not extremely hard. The Favela mission is difficult but you just gotta no where to hide and spam grenages hawha.

PaulMacC
25-11-2009, 04:18 PM
The hardest missions for me were Takedown and The Enemy of my Enemy. But then again the Veteran was easier than previous games, dare I say the easiest CoD yet.

Neil
25-11-2009, 05:19 PM
The hardest missions for me were Takedown and The Enemy of my Enemy. But then again the Veteran was easier than previous games, dare I say the easiest CoD yet.

It's pretty obviously the easiest, with CoD2 or CoD3 being the hardest.

dbgtz
25-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Easier then cod4 vet imo.

PaulMacC
25-11-2009, 05:22 PM
It's pretty obviously the easiest, with CoD2 or CoD3 being the hardest.
Is it just me or does the original Call of Duty seem far easier than it's PC counterpart. I'm torn between what one is easier, the original ported to 360 or MW2.

dbgtz
25-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Its not just 360 I'd like to point out.
Id say cod1 is harder lol.

dbgtz
25-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Id say cod1 is harder lol, its probably because of the health which makes some fps harder, regenerative healths are easier imo.

PaulMacC
25-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Id say cod1 is harder lol.
The original seems easy to me but probably because I played the crap out of the campaign back when I used to game on PC.

Neil
25-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Is it just me or does the original Call of Duty seem far easier than it's PC counterpart. I'm torn between what one is easier, the original ported to 360 or MW2.

Don't know I didn't get hardened so I haven't played the CoD arcade game on the 360 yet, though I found the PC version quite easy.

Callum.
25-11-2009, 05:31 PM
I thought it was really easy. No proper hard bits. They don't spam grenades, don't have infinate spawns and the checkpoints are very easy to get to. I found myself at parts rushing up and getting a checkpoint.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!