PDA

View Full Version : Hotel manager week

Kyle
23-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Beat and kaotix12 have received their VIP badges and are now official hotel managers.

Ardemax
23-11-2009, 05:01 PM
well do i dare say about time

but yeah, grats

e5
23-11-2009, 05:28 PM
so wot they menna do lol:S

motzar
23-11-2009, 05:41 PM
be hotel managers for the week.

Alkaz
23-11-2009, 05:44 PM
I suspect they will store 100t on a spare account then transfur it after the week like Evolution did when Callie was Hotel Manager.

Black_Apalachi
23-11-2009, 06:38 PM
I suspect they will store 100t on a spare account then transfur it after the week like Evolution did when Callie was Hotel Manager.

Why not just put it on their own account straight away? :S

How long ago wasss thisss!!!!!! I'd lol if they had left Habbo by now :P. I wonder what privileges they actually get...

Laurensh1
23-11-2009, 07:14 PM
I don't think they get rights to unlimited free furni and/or hk ;)

Smits
23-11-2009, 07:17 PM

Did this actually happen? I mean i remember him being the hoptel manager (he had an afro i think :P) but did he ahve access to furni?

Seatherny
23-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I very much doubt they would get access to unlimited furni.

Frisky
24-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Evolution/cool-dude03 or whatever got a staff badge for the week didn't he?
but thing is... he had to write loads of articles for the news page so that sucks to be honest.

Alkaz
24-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Yup Evolution got a staff badge for the week and then a VIP badge after I think. During that time a new staff account got made, I think it was 'FunFair' and it had the pink pillow boncey castle, pink marquee etc and that was like 3 years ago. Anyway after Callie left he still had access to the account and like 100t and it was all his so ye, dont know if they can do that now or what ;(

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 04:29 PM
It was all dead weird to me because I didn't pay attention back when Andy won it, but I sort of became mates with him years later after joining a fansite he was working :P.

Edit @Joe: he took me to that Pink Bouncy Castle room once but I'm pretty sure it was Callie's room. I was looking for it recently actually and I couldn't find it :(.

Sarah
24-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Andy didnt get staff badge. He only got VIP. He didnt have access to furniture however he was allowed access too an account to make events with i think that he could get furniture from. FunPark or whatever it was? He had access to that.

Tootish
29-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Evolution/cool-dude03 or whatever got a staff badge for the week didn't he?
but thing is... he had to write loads of articles for the news page so that sucks to be honest.

What's so bad about writing news articles?

Jordy
29-11-2009, 10:33 PM
What's so bad about writing news articles?Well seeing as you're a news reporter I suspect you enjoy it, but it's different for different people. Some would enjoy it, some wouldn't :P

You are right about Andy/Evolution, he got VIP for the week, wrote lots of news articles and things. He was rewarded with a permanent VIP badge and continued to help out Callie afterwards such as writing in the Newsletter and reviewing fansites, "Habbo Happenings" I think it was called.

And then he had access the Fun-Park account, it's likely he either transferred furni from that or Callie rewarded him with furni for creating the quests and mazes etc.

The relationship between Callie and Evolution is a particularly strange one and is anything but black and white. The rumours go on forever. And by relationship I mean, encounters between the two in general, rather than they actually went out with each other which is probably nonsense.

Callum.
29-11-2009, 10:40 PM
they still do this? i remember evolution's one.

Frisky
29-11-2009, 10:41 PM
The account was 'Funforallfun' and like 10 people know the password atm, including me. It's ban message was 'Theif' but got unbanned during the recent mass-unban and had a room full of bb-trophies which have been stolen recently but that's all.

Calvin
30-11-2009, 12:27 AM
it's alright, the layout is a bit thin though. and also buy a better domain, e.g. .com and it'll be great.

good luck with it! :)

oops, wrong section. thought i was posting in a different thread LOL. mod delete pls

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!