PDA

View Full Version : We Must Be Barking!

Jordan
23-11-2009, 06:45 PM
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_hq/art_pets_return.gif

We're going pet crazy in Habbo! Can you and your pet dazzle our judges in our funtastic competitions?

If you weren't here last week (like myself, I was busy enjoying a week long holiday in sunny England...) you might not have noticed pets have undergone some great changes! You can now train your pet, buy them snuggly new Furni and take them with you to other rooms. With these changes in mind, we've decided to launch some brilliant competitions, giving you the opportunity to win a Badge and some Furni!

Competition 1: Best Pet Game
Over the past week you've been making some brilliant game rooms with pets in mind! Now we're on the lookout for the best one. Can you create a unique game in Habbo for pets? Perhaps you have an idea already, or want to try making an established idea (e.g. Pet Races) even better?
To take part

Send in a screenshot and description of the rules (make it simple to understand) to [email protected] with the subject BEST PET GAME by Sunday 29th November.

Competition 2: Best Pet Home
Do you like to wrap your little pooch up in luxurious surroundings? Perhaps you've created a tranquil park for all pets to tread their paws and lap up some water? Whatever the home, if you think it'll win top awards send it in to us and you could be a winner!
To take part

Send in a screenshot and description of the rules (make it simple to understand) to [email protected] with the subject BEST PET HOME by Sunday 29th November.

Competition 3: Most Obedient
One great feature is the ability to train your pet through the levels! Everyone has started off on an equal footing so now is your best chance to raise the most obedient pet in Habbo and win some cool prizes.
To take part

* Buy a pet from the Habbo Catalogue (under 'Pets')
* Train your pet to gain experience points (you may get there faster if you take your pet with you to your friend's rooms!)
* On Thursday 26th November at approximately 6pm log in to Habbo and look out for the Hotel Alert which will contain details for the the judging room. Here, I'll judge your pet and the most obedient (and well-raised) will win their owner a special Rare and a Badge. You can also find details for the judging room in this article on Thursday afternoon.

Competition 4: Coolest Pet Name
If you have a funky and unique name for your pet you think deserves an award of it's own, enter the details in the poll below. Remember, you must have a pet in Habbo to take part. Real life pets, although just as adorable, aren't eligible to enter.

Ludus

Thread Here:http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/828-we-must-be-barking

Frisky
24-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Hmmm lucky I made a room before hand aint it... :D

Butterfly
28-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Well, I'll give it ago.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!