PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Or BlackBerry Curve

Disaronno
23-11-2009, 08:54 PM
As the title reads.... help please

.Shaun,,
23-11-2009, 09:38 PM
Would say iPhone, heard bad things about blackberry, they crash you lose messages etc etc.. Ain't heard nothing about iPhone so I would go with that one! :)

iLogan
23-11-2009, 09:42 PM
I have iPhone my dad has Blackberry

iPhone FTW! :D <3 the apps

xxMATTGxx
23-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I would probably say the Apple iPhone out of the two. :)

HotelUser
24-11-2009, 12:22 AM
The iPhone has a larger screen, and touchscreen. Interface looks a heck of a lot better. A much better full HTML web browser with great javascript rendering, much better app management, and much better applications. Much better built in Camera.

Blackberry's in my opinion, are not very smart smartphones:P. I guess they have their place, though. Some people don't need/want all the bells and whistles of an iPhone or android device, but meh..

Alkaz
24-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Blackberry for me. Ive had mine for almost a year and had NO problems with it what so ever, the keyboard makes on the go texting ALOT easier. If you have an iPod go for the blackberry cause you dont need the iPod on the phone and it gives you the experience of the BB.

HotelUser
24-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Blackberry for me. Ive had mine for almost a year and had NO problems with it what so ever, the keyboard makes on the go texting ALOT easier. If you have an iPod go for the blackberry cause you dont need the iPod on the phone and it gives you the experience of the BB.

Not always true. Web browsing on the iPhone blows the blackberry out of the water, and wifi access isn't always readily available for an iPod. But if he doesn't use data then I guess your logic is sound.

Alkaz
24-11-2009, 01:15 AM
If he has the blackberry he can get internet access for the same price as the iphone too so what you said about wifi isnt really relevant. I always get a signal on my BB on o2, on the train, tunnels, shopping centres etc.

HotelUser
24-11-2009, 01:49 AM
If he has the blackberry he can get internet access for the same price as the iphone too so what you said about wifi isnt really relevant. I always get a signal on my BB on o2, on the train, tunnels, shopping centres etc.

The Blackberry's browser sucks.

Alkaz
24-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Depends what you need it for I guess.

TehJoshy
24-11-2009, 02:12 AM
i have a Curve, and tbh, i should of waited till Orange launched the iPhone before i upgraded. Would say the iPhone tbh!

HotelUser
24-11-2009, 02:21 AM
i have a Curve, and tbh, i should of waited till Orange launched the iPhone before i upgraded. Would say the iPhone tbh!

Atleast you didn't get stuck with a 3 year contract. I don't get an upgrade until 2012. Yikes.

StefanWolves
24-11-2009, 10:48 PM
I've had hands on experience with the BB Storm, didn't like it at all, guess that's different from the curve - but the operating system, browser, and UI, was all a bit too much.

iPhone is simple, iPod, phone, web on the go, easy to use, apps, oh and sexy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!