PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Sprite Generator.

Verrou
24-11-2009, 04:40 AM
I'm not sure if this is in the right thread, or if it even exists. But I was just wondering if there was a program or web script or something that generated Habbos in all sorts of actions, kind of like an Imager, but more complex.

Eg. You put a habbo name in, or just get a blank habbo and dress it accordingly, and then there are multiple choices for actions, such as walking, but it's not just a static image...the program or script provides all the frames of a walking habbo and the same with talking or waving etc.

You can get similar programmes for World of Warcraft where you can make your character and see the different frames of them walking etc.

Anyone get what I mean?

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 06:02 AM
Wouldn't it just be a more elaborate version of Habbox's dress-up game?

Verrou
24-11-2009, 06:24 AM
All I really want is a way to get all the frames of my Habbo walking, talking and waving without have to go ingame and screenshot everything :\

Accidental double posts merged by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator)

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 06:55 AM
You can do that on most Habbo imagers? Didn't you even make your own imager.. why not make one for what you need?

Verrou
24-11-2009, 07:00 AM
You don't understand. In game there are several frames to a walking animation, an imager can only provide one of them. Same goes for waving and talking.

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 07:14 AM
No there are no imagers that offer all the frames, which is why you should make one as you seem to know how :).

Verrou
24-11-2009, 07:28 AM
I don't know at all :\ That's why I'm asking.

Laurensh1
24-11-2009, 03:59 PM
I don't think it's possible, otherwise there sure would have been people who know it and made it and it would become popular... Unfortunately, I don't think you can do it [because it's not there] but I'm not into coding and stuff...

Verrou
24-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah...I wonder what files Habbo uses to construct the habbos ingame.

Laurensh1
24-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I guess the Shockwave Flash ones...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!