PDA

View Full Version : [Film] Do you like Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow

Lost_Addict
24-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey just a quick poll for if you like the movies, after all this arguing i'm just curious.

please no further arguments about the director just if you enjoyed it. any hints at arguments and i will ask for this thread to be closed :D.

Thanks

Black_Apalachi
24-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I liked Independence Day as a kid but after watching it again when I was older, I realised it was only because of Will Smith and the film itself isn't great. As for The Day After Tomorrow, I still haven't watched it completely even after two attempts because I found it really boring.

In asnwer to the poll, I preferred Independence Day.

dirrty
24-11-2009, 04:57 PM
lovin independence day. day after tomorrow is alright, but can't remember it too much of it lol.

Monopoly
24-11-2009, 05:15 PM
I really love the Day After Tomorrow.

Caution
24-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Haven't really watched Independence Day, but I like The Day After Tomorrow.

Stephen!
24-11-2009, 08:08 PM
I loved both.

jackass
24-11-2009, 08:11 PM
They are both alright. :)

Neversoft
24-11-2009, 08:12 PM
I didn't really like either.

ecstasy
24-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Neither, I watched Independence Day a while ago, dont remember much of it but I remember I didnt think it was all that great
I found Day After Tomorrow pretty stupid. Like, the son had to lock himself in a library and not go outside whatever happened, but the dad could happily trek for miles to go find him

Stephen!
24-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Like, the son had to lock himself in a library and not go outside whatever happened, but the dad could happily trek for miles to go find him

Maybe because he had a thin coat whereas his dad had arctic trekking gear.

Lost_Addict
24-11-2009, 09:25 PM
lol the point fo this thread was basically to show that the movies were "good" in a sence that i don't judge good on how much they make, how many people view them or critics scores but how many people enjoyed them and ATM it's pretty conclusive, with understandably people who don't like the films, this is understandable seeing as this would happen with near every film :D

ecstasy
24-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Maybe because he had a thin coat whereas his dad had arctic trekking gear.

Well if I remember rightly, the dad told his son not to go anywhere near the doors/windows - bit extreme?
Then again, I haven't seen it for a while and I could be completely wrong :)

Lost_Addict
24-11-2009, 10:38 PM
That was only when the eye of the storm was passing over head.

if i remember right when that hapenned for the dad he hid in an underground bunker a lit a fire.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!