PDA

View Full Version : Wolves Football Team Coming To My School

Flamedragon3
24-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Apparently they're coming to my school and everyone seems to be getting hyped up about it. Anyone else ever had any football teams coming to their schools? Were also having Alan Sugar's right hand man on thursday coming in as he's a personal friend of our headmaster.

Stephen!
24-11-2009, 09:08 PM
That must be pretty cool. What are they there for though? Teach you to play football?

Smits
24-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Owen Coyle and other burnley players have been to my college.

Flamedragon3
24-11-2009, 09:20 PM
That must be pretty cool. What are they there for though? Teach you to play football?
I don't actually have any idea lol. It might just be the fact a lot of my school supports them and they're just making young fans get a bit excited. Maybe one of the Wolves fans know if the team is going to other schools too?

StefanWolves
24-11-2009, 10:35 PM
They aren't coming to mine... mainly cause my school suck.

-Heart
27-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Apparently they're coming to my school and everyone seems to be getting hyped up about it. Anyone else ever had any football teams coming to their schools? Were also having Alan Sugar's right hand man on thursday coming in as he's a personal friend of our headmaster.
Why..?

AlexOC
27-11-2009, 10:17 PM
The brother of Torquay reserves second-choice goalkeeper came in to mine.

-Heart
27-11-2009, 10:23 PM
The brother of Torquay reserves second-choice goalkeeper came in to mine.
Bet you couldn't contain your excitement.

AlexOC
27-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Bet you couldn't contain your excitement.

A little bit of wee came out.

-Heart
27-11-2009, 10:48 PM
A little bit of wee came out.
That's ok, it's expected.

advertise4free
03-12-2009, 07:49 PM
teach football are u crazy they don't know how to play football nevermide teach oh make sure you egg them or slap them cuz thats what dingle are for lol *only jking even thou i'm a baggie fan*

thou i did have a teacher at my school that worked along side west brom in teaching sport and i've met some of the albion players and i've met Ron Atkinson when he was at halesowen few years back and i've been in the west broms home team changing room when i had a tour of the hawthorns it has a lot of history

StefanWolves
04-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Yeah learn to spell, typical **** fan.

COUGH CHAMPIONSHIP*

-Heart
04-12-2009, 06:44 PM
teach football are u crazy they don't know how to play football nevermide teach oh make sure you egg them or slap them cuz thats what dingle are for lol *only jking even thou i'm a baggie fan*

thou i did have a teacher at my school that worked along side west brom in teaching sport and i've met some of the albion players and i've met Ron Atkinson when he was at halesowen few years back and i've been in the west broms home team changing room when i had a tour of the hawthorns it has a lot of history
Baggies ****.

Pyroka
04-12-2009, 09:09 PM
a guy from the olympics came from my school if that counts...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!