PDA

View Full Version : Load times

kk.
26-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Just thought i'd like to say that I'm very impressed At how fast it is to load up. You could be playing within about 10 seconds (not including loading up the consoles)

well done lol

J0SH
26-11-2009, 02:24 PM
It's faster if it's installed to your HDD :D

kk.
26-11-2009, 02:28 PM
oh what you can install it? or is that on ps3 only?

J0SH
26-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Yeah you can install it

scottish
26-11-2009, 02:32 PM
It's annoying as hell map wise though, as when you join a section (TDM, Demol, etc) it's just luck what map you get, like i hate some maps and love some and rarely get the ones i like and before i could just find the map name ><

But yeh it does load pretty fast just annoying on PC thought as when your first in your waiting another 20 seconds on people joining so you can begin :P

Jord
26-11-2009, 04:04 PM
The online is abit slow takes FOREVER to find a game but other than what nice job IW

kk.
26-11-2009, 04:18 PM
yeh the online is a bit long. i mean its crashed about 4 times for me when trying to load a game :(

scottish
26-11-2009, 05:09 PM
or when your JUST about to kill someone then host leaves

Black_Apalachi
26-11-2009, 05:28 PM
yeah I agree, it's really good :).

It's annoying as hell map wise though, as when you join a section (TDM, Demol, etc) it's just luck what map you get, like i hate some maps and love some and rarely get the ones i like and before i could just find the map name ><

But yeh it does load pretty fast just annoying on PC thought as when your first in your waiting another 20 seconds on people joining so you can begin :P

COD4 was the same though, I did always wish I could either choose what game I wanted to join or just say what maps I didn't want to play on, especially because the Vacant map doesn't work on my COD4 disc.

On MW2 I always seem to get Terminal and Afghan more than any of the others and I think they're the worst! There's maps I haven't played though because I only go on Free For All and a couple of the maps aren't on that game mode.

scottish
26-11-2009, 05:34 PM
You could on PC :P

As you had a list you could choose from.

I love terminal but always get that invasion place which i have ;/

ecstasy
26-11-2009, 06:11 PM
The online is abit slow takes FOREVER to find a game but other than what nice job IW
I've always found it really quick to find a game. I choose my game mode and within a few seconds im in a game.

On MW2 I always seem to get Terminal and Afghan more than any of the others and I think they're the worst! There's maps I haven't played though because I only go on Free For All and a couple of the maps aren't on that game mode.

Im the opposite, I hardly ever get Afghan and I quite like it
I always get Skidrow and i've only ever gotten Wasteland once, it hasnt even come up and been skipped. :P

Black_Apalachi
26-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Im the opposite, I hardly ever get Afghan and I quite like it
I always get Skidrow and i've only ever gotten Wasteland once, it hasnt even come up and been skipped. :P

Those are the two you don't get on FFA (I think there's only two).

ecstasy
26-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Those are the two you don't get on FFA (I think there's only two).
I dont play FFA, only TDM and Domination really :P

kk.
26-11-2009, 08:47 PM
i got rust on a TDM.. i was like wth, never had it before lol

J0SH
27-11-2009, 01:35 AM
yeah I agree, it's really good :).

COD4 was the same though, I did always wish I could either choose what game I wanted to join or just say what maps I didn't want to play on, especially because the Vacant map doesn't work on my COD4 disc.

Terminal is the best map in the game imo :P I don't mind Afghan, it's good to play on TDM / Domination and it's pretty good to snipe on, however I'm bored with the maps. I need a map pack nao!

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2009, 08:24 AM
i got rust on a TDM.. i was like wth, never had it before lol

That's awesome on FFA!!!! You spawn with people right in front of you all the time, it's so easy!

scottish
27-11-2009, 12:27 PM
can't beat shipment hardcore tdm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!