PDA

View Full Version : Woah I like MW2 a lot more now!

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2009, 05:28 PM
I wasn't a huge fan before, but just been playing FFA for a few hours and bar the occasional Afghan and Estate, every map I went on was a brand new map to me!

I knew there was a couple of maps I had seen my brother on with other game modes so I assumed they weren't on FFA (because the same happened on COD4), but I've just been on a good 4 or 5 maps that I've never seen before, and I love them as well. I was getting sick of Terminal and Afghan because usually I get either of those every few times.

Below is a list of maps I found (don't know if it is the complete list).
Bold = still haven't played. Underlined = played for the first time today.

Afghan
Derail
Estate
Favela
Highrise
Invasion
Quarry
Rundown
Rust
Scrapyard
Skidrow
Sub Base
Substation
Terminal
Underpass
Uprise
Wasteland

So before today, I had only seen 7 out of the 17 maps available? I'm level 40 or something so it's not like I've only just started. Does anyone care to share any insight?

Zokoli
27-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Underpass is crap imo.

Derail is beast with thermal.

kk.
27-11-2009, 06:54 PM
i randomly got rust in a TDM which id never had before, and im on 1st prestige lvl 30 or something. was weird lol

dbgtz
27-11-2009, 06:57 PM
im 10th pristeeg lvl 70
im a beest

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2009, 07:17 PM
i randomly got rust in a TDM which id never had before, and im on 1st prestige lvl 30 or something. was weird lol

That's crazy!!! I get Rust a lot and I love it, so much fun on FFA :D.

im 10th pristeeg lvl 70
im a beest

Epically pointless post, unless you'd care to add what maps you also haven't seen yet?

kk.
27-11-2009, 07:25 PM
the other map ive never seen is uprise

Jahova
28-11-2009, 08:35 AM
I haven't seen alot. And when I do I'm going to be really confused.

Black_Apalachi
28-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Overall it's kind of a good thing, because just as I was getting bored of it, suddenly there's all these new maps which make it feel like you're playing a brand new game sort of :P. At first I was scared it was going to kill my k/d ratio until I got used to them, but if you're anything over level 30 it's pretty easy to get used to them quickly and you get into it again well. It's also more satisfying if you can say you did well on your first go of a map (I won my first go of Invasion :D).

syko2006
28-11-2009, 10:01 AM
I love Terminal and Rust, best two multiplayer maps on that game! :D

dbgtz
28-11-2009, 10:23 AM
I just hope they bring some cod4 maps in the map packs.

Also the only map I havn't seen is rust, but I only play demolition (pretty much) lol.

Ontario
28-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Underpass is crap imo.

Derail is beast with thermal.

It sucks with thermal. The scope shows people with a white heat signature but then shows the snow as a slightly darker white. As far as i know thermal can either go black for heat then white for cold or white for heat black for cold.

kk.
28-11-2009, 04:35 PM
i cant find uprise? :S

Dusty-09
28-11-2009, 06:43 PM
theres no such thing as uprise.

Karachi is beast though

ItsDave
28-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I've heard of Sub base, but sub station? Wut?

CHA!NGANG
28-11-2009, 08:37 PM
The best thing to do with maps is to do a Private match with yourself or a mate (yes it sounds sad), and look through each map to get used to them. That way, when you get a new map you know what to do and where to go.

Ontario
28-11-2009, 10:19 PM
The best thing to do with maps is to do a Private match with yourself or a mate (yes it sounds sad), and look through each map to get used to them. That way, when you get a new map you know what to do and where to go.

Thats what i did. Now i'm the sad person who fires my M203 into the air when the match starts and kills the entire enemy team.

kk.
28-11-2009, 10:27 PM

yeh but you dont really find where the majority of people go at the start, and where people like to camp

drama
28-11-2009, 10:51 PM
underpass is ******* awesome for thermal sniping what are you lot on about lol

Black_Apalachi
29-11-2009, 10:16 AM
I've heard of Sub base, but sub station? Wut?

Yeah I know, don't think that's a map. I just got the list off the first website I found with it on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!