PDA

View Full Version : how does.

Accipiter
27-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Removing users from using spam when they're cautioned help.

They'll just spam the rest of the forum out of pure boring getting on everyone elses nerves.

Jamesy
27-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Well if you misbehave on a caution you just get temp banned. So that cuts that out.

dirrty
27-11-2009, 06:20 PM
then they'll just be banned :S duhhhh

Accipiter
27-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Well if you misbehave on a caution you just get temp banned. So that cuts that out.

But i could spam the rest of the forum while staying on topic tbf... But it could just be useless crap towards the matter.

Jamesy
27-11-2009, 08:21 PM
We'd pick up on it pretty fast.

The reason spam is cut out is because spam is a priveledge and not a right. When cautioned you lose your sig, avatar, pm, reputation etc and the ability to use a forum where the rules are more relaxed.

Edit:

And the fact you've come all the way up here to mention it shows that its bugging you - punishment working :D

Accipiter
27-11-2009, 09:54 PM
but spam is my life :(

and i've done quite a few pointless posts but slightly related in the last few hours (a)

omg its like an easter egg hunt now :D

+ i was like 1 second off posting a comment in spam when i got cautioned and was in full on conversation about cockney accent with alkaz :(

Black_Apalachi
28-11-2009, 12:34 AM
I'd like to add, what is the point of preventing cautioned members PMing? All that does is cause people to make threads, probably in here, complaining about their caution (because they usually don't know about the support tool).

Ironically when I was cautioned it prevented me geting something done to actually help Habbox! :P

FlyingJesus
28-11-2009, 01:19 AM
If you don't realise why you're cautioned then you probably haven't read the rules which makes it your fault, so that solves the PM problem. All this thread's really done is reinforce the idea that such punishment is appropriate because it's something that matters to a majority of offenders.

nvrspk4
28-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Because it seems to be a much more effective punishment than restricting PMs, avatars, signatures, and the italicized name put together ;)

syko2006
28-11-2009, 12:36 PM
We'd pick up on it pretty fast.

The reason spam is cut out is because spam is a priveledge and not a right. When cautioned you lose your sig, avatar, pm, reputation etc and the ability to use a forum where the rules are more relaxed.

Edit:

And the fact you've come all the way up here to mention it shows that its bugging you - punishment working :D

Hit the nail right on the head! :P

adaym
28-11-2009, 07:12 PM
You can just log out and view it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!