PDA

View Full Version : Collectables on hold till next Year

04Jack04
28-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Ludus just announced on HFFM.co.uk that there won't be collectables for a while..

kuzkasate
28-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Good cos they are normally rubbish. I absolutely hate the "Collectables" its the rubbish version of the "Rares."

Another reason why I quit Habbo

Ajthedragon
28-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Release some damn recolours then.

EDIT: Hasn't a collectible been uploaded?

MONEYMAGIC
28-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I wish they'd get rid altogether. I never complained about the Recolour releases, as I actually looked forward to them, and we never knew what the next release would be so it was more fun trying to guess, from rumours and stuff. Unlike now when they are uploaded the month before, and everyone knows what the next release is.

Seatherny
28-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Good cos they are normally rubbish. I absolutely hate the "Collectables" its the rubbish version of the "Rares."

Another reason why I quit Habbo

I am sorry but doesnt your two job roles mean you have to be on Habbo? :S

OhLiam
28-11-2009, 07:06 PM

LOL @ that
Wd on saying it how it is :P

Also yeah they should create like a whole new range of rares and make tons of recolours for them and bring them back as rares. Collectibles r boring.

kuzkasate
28-11-2009, 07:26 PM

I resigned from both my job roles and I am remaining as Comp Staff :D

dbgtz
28-11-2009, 09:54 PM
OMG Sulake not ripping people out of money? God what has the world come to.

Seatherny
29-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I resigned from both my job roles and I am remaining as Comp Staff :D

Last time I checked, Competitions Staff had to be on Habbo to host competitions?
If you quit Habbo then why become a RVR Trialist.

Meh, anyway I agree with the person who posted before me, its surprising Sulake aren't trying to make more money. But I am thinking its because they want the maximum money spent on the new Christmas furni and then in January or February they will release the new collectables/rares.

dbgtz
29-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Whoever -repped me its called a joke *******

Ardemax
29-11-2009, 12:46 PM
how will i live

oh yeah, i won't

-:Undertaker:-
29-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Bring back Rares.
Bring back useful good looking rares.
Increase price from 25 credits to 50 credits.
Have shorter release periods.

Sorted.

kuzkasate
29-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Last time I checked, Competitions Staff had to be on Habbo to host competitions?
If you quit Habbo then why become a RVR Trialist.

Meh, anyway I agree with the person who posted before me, its surprising Sulake aren't trying to make more money. But I am thinking its because they want the maximum money spent on the new Christmas furni and then in January or February they will release the new collectables/rares.

Competition staff dont have to be on Habbo, they are posted on HabboxForum. I didnt become a RVR Trialist, I applied ages ago and I have resigned and Im waiting for my perms to be taken away. So before you go giving me pointless -rep about random crap "trying to show off" get over yourself. I wasnt trying to show off and you -repped me for something completely idiotic and something you know nothing about. So dont be surprised if I -rep you back.

simplymagic
29-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Am I the only one who likes collectables?

I love how they're not re-colours and i do agree how they are not really good rares but some are great. If they don't do collectables in sets like they used to do then I think they would be great.

kuzkasate
29-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Am I the only one who likes collectables?

I love how they're not re-colours and i do agree how they are not really good rares but some are great. If they don't do collectables in sets like they used to do then I think they would be great.

I prefer the Rares alot more personally. However collectables are better than nothing I suppose. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!