PDA

View Full Version : Mystery of the Vanished Elf - Ends 24th December

kuzkasate
28-11-2009, 07:07 PM
As you know the evil Grinch has been trying to kidnap all the characters from all the Christmas Movies, luckily we managed to save and hide some safely but the Grinch still managed to kidnap some very important characters!

I have been told by Habbox Santa to find the Elf from the film "Elf." The thing is, I do not have a lot of time left and my detective skills aren't leading me anywhere and if they are, they lead me to the wrong clues. This is where I need YOUR help. I want YOU to help me solve this mystery! There will be a worthwhile reward!

So, I am going to tell you what I know and what I have found out so far and any other clues I find will be posted below.

The Elf was last seen with Santa Claus on the 1st December 2009 at 12:01pm. Elf and Santa were together testing the new sleigh that they had made and that was the last we heard of Elf.
The good news is that Santa managed to escape from the Grinch before he kidnapped Santa too.

This is what Santa has to say: "Oh it was dreadful. We were testing the new sleigh that we had just built and suddenly, out of nowhere we heard a loud ticking noise. At first, we thought that something was wrong with our new sleigh so we landed safely onto a mountain. Then suddenly out of nowhere, a massive green puff of smoke appears. Soon it became clear that myself and Elf had been kidnapped by the Grinch because we saw him driving an odd sort of flying-saucer.
Suddenly, the saucer stopped & hovered in the air. The Grinch turned around and looked at us & then blind folded us. As soon as we landed we were thrown out of the unknown saucer & we were told to stay still. Then being blindfolded, I stepped backwards slightly & I fell down a steep hill. I remember waking up at the North Pole with Mrs.Claus by my side.
Sadly, I cannot remember much but if I do I will contact you."

What we know:
- We definately know that the Grinch has captured Elf & he has him hostage somewhere
- We know that the object in which the Elf was being transported in was unusual and it had never been seen. (Sadly Santa cannot remember the shape of it or anything else about it at this time.)
- Last but not least, we know that the place where the Elf is hidden in, is on top of a steep hill.

They are all the clues for now! But I have a feeling that I am about to unwind some more clues! If I do, I will post them below.

Keep checking back here to find more clues and evidence! I hope to unwind this mystery because if I dont, It'll cost my my job!

NOTE: ONCE ALL THE CLUES ARE POSTED YOU WILL THEN HAVE TO PICK THE LOCATION WHERE THE ELF IS. THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE OPTIONS AND IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW THE RIGHT PLACE, YOU WILL THEN BE ASKED TO SEND A PM TO INSERIOUSITY. (don't forget the dot). ONCE WE FIND THE LOCATION OF THE ELF, WE WILL RESCUE HIM AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED! The winner will be picked at random.

Competitions Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Cutbrakes
Habbox Name: Cutbrakes
My entry: The elf is hidden in the _______!

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (including Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Inseriousity.
11-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Clue 1. More to come over the coming days!

I have interviewed some other elves that work with Santa. The information I received was that, according to all the other elves
our little friend Elf was apparently "sick to the bone" of being an Elf and wanted to go to New York and find his real parents.

However, Santa did not let him go and Elf was very upset about it and complained to the other elves about it.

So could the Elf of bamboozled Santa and tricked him into thinking he was kidnapped when in actual fact he is in New York?

After that my team of investigators contacted me and said that they had found a trace of an unknown object that was running
on an engine, therefore it could move. But have you ever seen a driving circular vehicle? Neither have I... possibly this is the very "flying-saucer" that Santa and Elf were being transported in! The location of this find was on Guyak Mountain.

Inseriousity.
12-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Yesterday at about 23:07 I had a phone call from a group of young men who claim they had seen the Grinch flying in "an unreal and
unknown object." Their description fits into what our investigators found on Guyak Mountain. The men claim that they had seen the
object, and then it disappeared past Guyak Mountain.

Inseriousity.
18-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Today I set off looking for more clues. I found footprints which looked like animal footprints, but it could well of been the
Grinch's footprints. The footprints lead to a cave in a jungle.
We found and compared the size of footprints, the Grinch's feet were 9cm long
and 4cm wide yet the footprints we had found were 17cm long and 10cm wide. However, next to the scene we had found some green
material. Could this at all have anything to do with the kidnapping?

Inseriousity.
18-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Earlier today I received a phone call from Mrs Claus telling me that Santa really needed to speak to me urgently. I set off immediately
and I'm glad I did because Santa had remembered some very important information. Santa says that "I remember when I fell, I hit my head
off a large rock and I could feel that there is water surrounding me everywhere, I thought I was going to drown... then I felt
something biting at my toes and that's all I can remember."
Mrs Claus has confirmed that when her husband was delivered to her, Mr.Claus was very wet, soaking wet infact and he had been bitten
very badly all over his body. The bites were not big, but they sure looked life threatening.

Inseriousity.
18-12-2009, 09:33 PM
This afternoon as I was about to get ready for bed and make myself some coffee, I receive another phone call! (God I love my job.)
So once again, I set off but this time I stopped at the beach. My dear investigators told me they had found a particularly small tunnel
which was located write at the centre of the beach, but it was so diminutive I doubt that any elf could fit through it especially our
Elf because he is extremely tall. Nothing else was found on scene.

Inseriousity.
18-12-2009, 09:33 PM
In the jungle where the footprints were found, we searched and searched and found a large tree located in the centre of the jungle and right
at the top there was quite a small tree house with no windows or doors... but that means if the Elf was there then he could of easily escaped?
At the scene we found the "Elfabet" which is the Elf Alphabet. Could Elf of left it there... but then again down in the North Pole 1 out of 2
people have a copy of this "Elfabet."

Inseriousity.
18-12-2009, 09:35 PM
We sent Santa for a check up because the bites looked very bad. The doctor had told us that Santa was bitten by piranha fish and that he was
very lucky to be alive because if it wasn't for his fat costume, he would of been eaten to the very bone.
As soon as we received this information we had to quickly take action and we examined Guyak Mountain. We had two successful finds. One of them was that at the very bottom of the mountain, where Santa could of fallen from was a lake. The 2nd and post important find was that the lake consisted of piranha fish!

That is all the information myself and my team has found... nothing else has been found. We have searched everywhere and no luck. So they are possibly, all the clues.

Now I need YOU to help ME unwind this mystery.
All you have to do, reading the clues about, is find which location you think the Elf is being kept hostage in. I have narrowed it down to only FIVE
choices so read them below!

a) In a secret cave which is located in the jungle.
b) In an underground tunnel which is located opposite the beach, but is on ground level.
c) On Glayak Mountain which is surrounded by a lake full of piranha fish.
d) Santa made it all up, its just a cover up, really the Elf is on vacation.
e) In a jungle and the elf is being hidden in a tree located in the centre of the jungle.

If you think you know the right answer then send a PM to Inseriousity. (with the dot!) and use this template:

Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Forum Name: Inseriousity.
Entry: f) Actually in bed with swine flu.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!