PDA

View Full Version : What maps do you want for map packs?

dbgtz
29-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I want one where its like a confusing maze-like level, so it could be underground trenches or something, I think that would be awesome.
I'd like to see to Washington DC ones, inside and outside, or maybe one in the memorial square(?).
The castle level would make a cool map too, a whole island, that would be awesome :P.
I'd also love a really dark, cramped woods, maybe in the snow where you can climb trees too. A bit like the woods in the first time Price is working with Roach.
Finally I'd love to see the training ones from both cod4 and mw2 made into a mp map.

If were talking cod4 revive ones I just want shipment.

PaulMacC
29-11-2009, 01:37 PM
It's already been confirmed there will be a Nostalgia Map Pack with maps from CoD2 and CoD4. I'd like to see Strike, Crash, Backlot and maybe Showdown/Ambush/Crossfire.

Gangster
29-11-2009, 01:42 PM
It's already been confirmed there will be a Nostalgia Map Pack with maps from CoD2 and CoD4. I'd like to see Strike, Crash, Backlot and maybe Showdown/Ambush/Crossfire.
Ambush wouldn't work well in MW2 I don't think. Backlot would though :D.

dbgtz
29-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Actually I'd like that one with the 2 big buildings opposite, where in the missions your as ghillie price. Can't remember the name.

Neil
29-11-2009, 01:52 PM
I hope they bring some of the decent CoD2 maps, the wasteland map is god awful and one of the worst CoD2 even had so God knows what IW were thinking, the farmhouse map was an awesome one though and the map that was in the small desert town with tons of buildings, wouldn't work so well I don't think though.

ecstasy
29-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Actually I'd like that one with the 2 big buildings opposite, where in the missions your as ghillie price. Can't remember the name.
Bloc - never liked it myself

I'd like Overgrown/Shipment

Stitch
29-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I hope they bring some of the decent CoD2 maps, the wasteland map is god awful and one of the worst CoD2 even had so God knows what IW were thinking, the farmhouse map was an awesome one though and the map that was in the small desert town with tons of buildings, wouldn't work so well I don't think though.
Yeah I've always hated the Wasteland one.

the map that was in the small desert town with tons of buildings, wouldn't work so well I don't think though.
Toujane? That was my favourite on CoD2 I used to play rifles on that map!

If they took some from CoD1 I would really love Pavlov.

Neil
29-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah I've always hated the Wasteland one.

Toujane? That was my favourite on CoD2 I used to play rifles on that map!

If they took some from CoD1 I would really love Pavlov.

I don't remember any of the names of the CoD2 maps, been ages since I played it online. XD

Stitch
29-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I think the Wasteland one is Brecourt or something. I remember Carentan and Toujane most because they were my favourites.

Neil
29-11-2009, 06:46 PM
I think the Wasteland one is Brecourt or something. I remember Carentan and Toujane most because they were my favourites.

Yea Wasteland was Brecourt, Carentan was added to CoD4 as Chinatown so I doubt we'll see that one so maybe Toujane could be added.

Firehorse
29-11-2009, 09:02 PM
I want a couple of really giant maps! whatever gameplay mode you're on all the current maps seem so tiny and you're just always running into the opposite team, its really bad when you spawn where one of them are (and thats not just the bloody noobs camping your tactical insertion)

Dusty-09
29-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Need more open maps tbh, they are all closed so chopper gunner is pointless in some of them. Showdown would be a good map on MW2 - stops camping tbh

Josh-H
29-11-2009, 09:56 PM
I'd love to see crash, showdown and wet work :)

Fez
29-11-2009, 10:32 PM
A map set on Robert Bowlings head.

And if you get a nuke, he says "IM ROBERT BOWLING THE COMMUNITY MANAGER AT INFINITY WARD."

and the care packages become prestige editions.

Callum.
29-11-2009, 10:41 PM
whatever they want to give I'll be happy with. don't have much of a say anyway.

dbgtz
30-11-2009, 06:39 PM
A map set on Robert Bowlings head.

And if you get a nuke, he says "IM ROBERT BOWLING THE COMMUNITY MANAGER AT INFINITY WARD."

and the care packages become prestige editions.

lol that would be funny as

J0SH
01-12-2009, 12:08 AM
If it's from CoD 4 I'd love to see Broadcast, Backlot, Crossfire, Ambush & Bloc.

If they're making fresh maps I'd like to see a map similar to Highrise, but you go through a massive building with loads of stories to fight, so there'd be various floors and rooms.

adaym
01-12-2009, 10:36 AM
None. They should all be included in the original game. Money grabbing *****.

Wise
01-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I'd like to see another map like Shipment. I know there is 'Rust' but it isnt the same lol. I really liked the times when you could just shoot at spawn and kill a few people. Hardcore HQ on Shipment was a good old laugh xD

dbgtz
01-12-2009, 10:39 PM
I want nvgs back online and a dark map like that boat one, even though the actual map sucked.

Black_Apalachi
01-12-2009, 11:17 PM
I want a proper good sniper map. You would think Wasteland was a good sniper map but anyone who uses a sniper against me (without a silencer anyway) just auto fails because I hear it from miles away and just follow the noise and creep up behind them.

The only map I ever use a sniper on is Estate, but that's only if I manage to hold my little hut that I like to go to ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!