PDA

View Full Version : Easy Experience

PaulMacC
30-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Dont read this thread if you have any issues with boosting. The primary reason this thread is here is because some people don't have hundreds of hours to throw into prestige and you guys have a bit of common sense so you know, here's a method.

I wanted to rank up as fast as I could in Modern Warfare 2. So I went in to a Ground War and I invited two friends and they joined, they were on the other team and we were in a party. So they decided to use the default sniper class and we met up, they planted their Tactical Insertions and they told me to kill them, I was like "What the heck?" but anyway I did and I soon clicked on to what they were doing. We did it for a while and after I got my 11 kills for my AC130, I planted my Insertion, they killed me and we rinse and repeated. After the game was over I had 184 kills and 9 deaths. So gosh darn golly gee whizing funny man, I got like 60k XP from it as well, I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to rank up quickly as it only took like 10 minutes. I had no idea about this method but my friend introduced me to it. Modern Warfare 2 is already a pile of **** with tonnes of unbalanced things anyway so it's not as if it's going to matter.

ecstasy
30-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Why did you stop at 11 kills?
And the 'rinse and repeated bit' went over my head, what exactly do you mean? :S

kk.
30-11-2009, 05:21 PM
so like, your KD isnt real anyway? And you get paid to make videos? i dont mind about boosting, but like, anything you post from now on about your KD ill just ignore lol

Dusty-09
30-11-2009, 05:59 PM
This is worse than the things you complain about - I have no problem with boosting but coming from you seems to hypocritical, and as kk said I'll be ignoring your KD ratio seeing as you're not playing properly.

Fez
30-11-2009, 07:03 PM
so like, your KD isnt real anyway? And you get paid to make videos? i dont mind about boosting, but like, anything you post from now on about your KD ill just ignore lol
Paul doesn't exactly brag about his K/d, in his recent video, he said it was in tatters or something along those lines.

kk.
30-11-2009, 07:10 PM
i never said he did brag about it, im just saying that when he was posting in that other thread about peoples KD ratio, im sure he kept saying like, 2.6 now, or something like that.

Callum.
30-11-2009, 10:02 PM
this ruins the game further.

people don't stop at 11, before you know it theres a guy 25-0, a guy 0-25 and a nuke has ended the game.

proper fun ruining the boosting though!

PaulMacC
01-12-2009, 04:43 PM
I honestly could not care less what you think about my kill death ratio, as of three days ago it was 3.13 - This was before I even bothered boosting. I know myself I'm an above average player and I know I'm better than most people out there. The Call of Duty franchise starting from 4 onwards has been filled with mainstream players. Infinity Ward have lowered there standards into putting game-ruining weapons (FAMAS, M16) and perks (Example - Last Stand's invincibility frames) into a franchise that was loved by many hardcore fans. I do not have thousands of hours to throw into prestige so I'd rather boost it

Callum.
01-12-2009, 04:48 PM
The game is already ruined by FAMAS/M16 users.
My KDR was 3.1 before I started boosting anyway so I've already proved I can maintain a 3.0 KD
I FFA'd for about 3-4 hours and got my ratio from 2.4 to 3.1
Yeah, I get paid to make videos because I consider myself good at the game, above average. I'd prestige normally although I dont have the time with 4 A Levels.
11 Kills = Chopper Gunner
Kill yourself, earn more killstreaks.
I had 6 Chopper Gunners after 5 min in.

yeah, but that's you. you're clever and maximise xp, but there's been a lot of people just doing it for nukes.

props for the kd

PaulMacC
01-12-2009, 04:51 PM
yeah, but that's you. you're clever and maximise xp, but there's been a lot of people just doing it for nukes.

props for the kd
Myself and BrenFox have been doing it with each other.
The plan was originally to just sit and boost but you'd get far more with killstreak rewards. I'd get 11 kills and then call all 3 in, kill myself, respawn with the insertion, rinse and repeat.

kk.
01-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I get paid to make videos because I consider myself good at the game, above average. I'd prestige normally although I dont have the time with 4 A Levels.
11 Kills = Chopper Gunner
Kill yourself, earn more killstreaks.
I had 6 Chopper Gunners after 5 min in.
you find the time to come on here when at school though?

all i said was that ill disregard it as well as your 'prestigeness'. The whole point of it is to show who puts effort into the game, not for people who dont have time to play. ruins the whole concept of it

PaulMacC
01-12-2009, 05:01 PM

all i said was that ill disregard it as well as your 'prestigeness'. The whole point of it is to show who puts effort into the game, not for people who dont have time to play. ruins the whole concept of it
Most of the time I'm on the computer at school is because I'm in study hall. Study Hall's computers does not have any of the software I use such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks or Photoshop thus I cannot complete my work.

Prestige has been confirmed to give an added bonus at 10th prestige, I'd rather do the work bit by bit now and get it than wait until everyone has discovered it and being at an unfair advantage.

Callum.
01-12-2009, 05:02 PM

seriously, the game is ruined already. it's so unbalanced.

people boost to the top on all games.

PaulMacC
01-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Yeah, just to add to above.
The FAMAS does 40 damage per bullet
It fires 3 bullets within the space of one third of a second, every other gun fires three bullets within the space of half a second to a second. One bullet for other guns is usually 20-50 depending, but the higher damaging guns fire rate is usually slow (AUG HBAR) That's how overpowered it is.

kk.
01-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Yeah, just to add to above.
The FAMAS does 40 damage per bullet
It fires 3 bullets within the space of one third of a second, every other gun fires three bullets within the space of half a second to a second. One bullet for other guns is usually 20-50 depending, but the higher damaging guns fire rate is usually slow (AUG HBAR) That's how overpowered it is.

but the difference is the three burst fire, you cant continuously shoot. itd be interesting to see how long it takes to fire 6 bullets i think rather than 3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!