PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Laggings getting hacked!!

Laggings.
30-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Or so some of you wish. Here's my story.

Once upon a time in habbo, in a late late late night quiz, Laggings met someone called cup-. Laggings didn't know she was the big bad mature owner of a site called bobbafaces. He proceeded to call her names that this forum would block and probably perm IP ban me for. She lost the quiz. Well what do you do when you lose quizes? You cry so hard you slit irl. So, cup- comes back into the quiz and starts shouting "OH NICE PIC ON BOBBAFACEZZZZZ UNO LOLOL". Laggings doesn't know he has a pic on her :rude:ing :rude: website. He proceeds to the site to check it out.

http://www.bobbafaces.co.uk/default.asp?LAGGINGS

http://www.bobbafaces.co.uk/pictures/Laggings.jpg
Laggings thought it was scott, or robald, or invinci:rude:, or garion, or half of the other haterzzzz on hxf, and laughs it off. He sends a "remove my pic" request. BOOOM. His msn pops up with a f/r. Naturally being the sad loner he is, he accepts it. The mystery person copies and pastes the exact "Remove this pic" message he just sent. OLOLOL Laggings thinks. cup- starts talking (If you could call her strings of :rude:ed up words talking), and threatening Laggings.

'i no ant.
he's gunna hack you!
how many t's you got?
1 for me 1 for him.
I won't even leave u a duck.
who's e-hard now u mug'
Well Laggings has seen his share of immature fail hackers. Another one added to the ignore list.

To this day, I haven't had 1 more msg from her, no f/r's, ant even told me he's not going after me. She claims she 18, she owns a fail website, and yet she's so immature it makes me cry.

Yeah there's my story <3 100% truth. Quite sad tbh.

Edit: OWUT IM CAUTIONED LOLOL WTH. I guess I can't pm some of you the chatlogs :L

Edit2: Yes when I asked to have the picture removed, she said she wasn't going to. :rolleyes: Eat your heart out scott/robald.

Edited by -Bolt (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter in the edit reason box.

Thread closed by -Bolt (Forum Moderator): Due to continuous rule breaking, and pointless posting.

HotelUser
01-12-2009, 12:20 AM
It's not like she exposed your real pictures.

Hecktix
01-12-2009, 12:29 AM
It would have been funnier if the image was what i imagined you to look like :(

But yeah, like David said, it's not as if she exposed your real pics.

Laggings.
01-12-2009, 12:30 AM
But if she's an epic haxxor she'll show everyone just how ugly I really am :*(

The pic looks like my Habbo, which is about as far from the real me as it can get ^_^

Nixt
01-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Why in the name of the good Lord above would I waste my time submitting a fake pic of you to some pathetic site? If it is not you, just don't worry about it :p.

Hecktix
01-12-2009, 12:35 AM
But if she's an epic haxxor she'll show everyone just how ugly I really am :*(

The pic looks like my Habbo, which is about as far from the real me as it can get ^_^

if you are scared she will leak a pic, reveal one yourself.

Blinger1
01-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Laggings thought it was scott, or robald, or invinci:rude:,

*REMOVED*

i:rude:n:rude:v:rude:i:rude::rude::rude::rude::rud e::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude: :rude:

I wouldn't worry about this kid because she/he wont do :rude::rude:

Edited by Garion (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do not bully other members.

Laggings.
01-12-2009, 12:38 AM
*Removed*

i:rude:n:rude:v:rude:i:rude::rude::rude::rude::rud e::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude::rude: :rude:

I wouldn't worry about this kid because she/he wont do :rude::rude:

LOLOL U NVA ON HBZ NEMORE.

AND OMG GARION AND INVINIBLE BOTH POSTED IN MY THREAD WITHOUT AN EDIT, SOMEONE SCREENY THIS AND POST ON :rude:BRIX PLS.

Oh and yeah, I have no concerns because she's so fail she'll never get to any of my personal details anyways.

Blinger1
01-12-2009, 12:45 AM
i got an infraction, but i don't know why! i didn't insult you invincible, did i?

also, i haven't been on habbo because i have been workin' !
edit:

Dear Blinger,
*snip*
Please do not bully or harass forum staff. You've only just came off of a ban for this reason.

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Laggings.
01-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Send a message via /support, but it was like 2 minutes ago you were a regular user :O

Oh garion edited you post. But I swear all you said was LOLOLOL I LOVE IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

How the :rude: is that rude? I'm the one that said it... :rolleyes:

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please refrain from pointlessly posting and going off topic.

Blinger1
01-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Yep, clearly it insulted him...

You say that it looks nothing remotely like you, what do you look like then?

Laggings.
01-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Yep, clearly it insulted him...

You say that it looks nothing remotely like you, what do you look like then?

Asking for personal details, ban please.

LOL JK JK looks like this is going to be another Laggings+Blinger abuse forum mods thread :rolleyes:

Uh, dirty-blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'5, 115lbs, *REMOVED*

Edited by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post inappropriate sexual content

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!