PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Furni :S

Rottentroll
01-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I know this has affected visa and Rigr.

Lost many bulk items from their inventory.

So has anyone else been affected like this?

Frisky
01-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah I noticed this, lots of people been telling me they've lost furni from their inventory :o

Rigr
01-12-2009, 08:39 PM
I've got this problem. Most of my bulk items have decreased e.g i had 175 orange sleeping bags and now i have 26

The call for help isnt much use. All they say is don't give out your password :(

Kieron
01-12-2009, 08:57 PM
i had 94 cs, now i have 24, which is strange, i dunno whats happend, i have reported it to habbo numerous times today, still no replies. :L

visa
01-12-2009, 09:16 PM
this is visa. great portions of my bulk collections have disappeared including most of my trophies. i had a great collection of personal trophies from friends over the years.

in addition, i had 50 romantique_clocks which was reduced to just 1!

Rixion
02-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Yup samee,many items dissapeared with me. :/

Hunter.
02-12-2009, 12:29 AM
lol i see this and i go on habbo to see my inventory
*logs on* oh look from 1540 hcs i only have 450 *screams* lol ***
and most of my rare bulks in my hands shrunk significally

Rixion
02-12-2009, 12:34 AM
anyone have any ideas whyy?

visa
02-12-2009, 12:54 AM
no idea why, but it's distressing

powpow
02-12-2009, 07:43 AM
that has happened to me on my leviathons but when i refreshed habbo it reappeared =) so just refresh your habbo page

VelvetClover
02-12-2009, 08:10 AM
This is crazy. I've heard of people losing furni recently because of this too. It's not fair at all and Habbo should do something about it.

!Sash
02-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I've lost Throne from inventory never found...:@

MONEYMAGIC
02-12-2009, 10:37 AM
:o Yesterday when I checked my hand I had 39 Speakers Corners, and I had 81 so I thought I must have placed them so didn't bother looking, just looked now and I haven't so they have gone too. Nothing else has though just them.

Hurts
02-12-2009, 12:16 PM
I just used ":pickupall" in one of my storage rooms, and the Snow Rugs didn't return to the inventory. I checked the room and they aren't there.. reloaded and nope, gone.. My collection of LapLand Greetings seem to be gone also! Don't know what else is gone.. :S

visa
02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
i contacted habbo through the help tool and they want to know specifically which items disappeared :S how am i supposed to know everything that disappeared when i have loads of bulks?

Hurts
02-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Right, loads of my furniture is either gone down by one, or a lot.. or it's missing! I've just checked a screenie I took the other day, I rarely trade anything.. what the hell ! lol I wouldn't of bothered checking if it wasn't for my snows not returning to the inventory or this thread ! :O:S:rolleyes:

Oh I got told to reload the hotel, case closed. Magic faries work the call for help now I see.. and no that didn't work.

visa
02-12-2009, 02:51 PM
hotel is on maintenance break ... maybe they're fixing it.

Rigr
02-12-2009, 03:40 PM
I just got told to e-mail everything i lost. Firstly, how am I meant to remember everything i had. Secondly, couldnt people 'claim' they lost furniture that they didnt. Thirdly, the 'contact us' button isnt working for me at the moment. :S

EDIT: the contact us button is now working for me and i have sent an email :P

!Sash
02-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Interesting..... Wonder if they going to replace my missing T-LOL

Hurts
02-12-2009, 04:31 PM
I just got told to e-mail everythg i lost. Firstly, how am I meant to remember everything i had. Secondly, couldnt people 'claim' they lost furniture that they didnt. Thirdly, the 'contact us' button isnt working for me at the moment. :S

EDIT: the contact us button is now working for me and i have sent an email :P

Don't they realise it's happened to more than a few people :rolleyes: Surely they know what we've traded, had etcetc.. :eusa_wall:eusa_wall

Mr-Trainor
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
I haven't been effected by this yet. I'll post here if I notice anything missing though lol.

Hurts
02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
I had a few days ago:

27 Grey Screens - Now 4
81 Snow Rugs - Now 0
7 Romantique Clocks - Now 2
34 LapLand Greetings - Now 0
27 Reindeers - Now 20

The list goes on and on.. it'll take forever to work out what's gone, thankfuly I had a screenie, but as it's manly rares they'll think I'm making it up :(:@

Did any of you, whos lost things try that Facebook thinng with your account? Few who I know have and have lost things, lol.. that's probs not the problem but.. ?

Rigr
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
I haven't connected to facebook and I have lost a considerable amount so it is probably not the problem.

EDIT: I know i have lost:
149 orange sleeping bags (i know it sounds rediculous but its true)
57 (i think) tropical sands
around 75 japanese pillows
13 bamboos
a few holodice and pines

and much much more

Hurts
02-12-2009, 04:57 PM
can't think of anything else :eusa_doh:

Rigr
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
I used the call for help tool to ask if it was a glitch and they said 'The MODs don't know'

:S

Krillin
02-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Well its true, MODs aren't the techinical staff, but they should have some sort of insight. I'm sure that they can review your accounts to see what it had to what was lost. I personally haven't been effected, as of yet, but I hope that everyone who's lost furni has it replaced...

Grippz
02-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh dear god, i am not happy! I have lost loads LOL i have lost over 100 silver stars, 2 grey bird baths, and woteva else argh *uses help tool*

edit: I also had 50+ xmas tree's number 2 and now i have 35?!!?

Frisky
02-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm not even sure if I've lost anything :/

EDIT: I've heard it's only the number in the inventory that's wrong. If you put down some of that furni the number should go up or furni should come back after reload

Grippz
02-12-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm not even sure if I've lost anything :/

EDIT: I've heard it's only the number in the inventory that's wrong. If you put down some of that furni the number should go up or furni should come back after reload

Tried that, still not there :(

Frisky
02-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Ok I'm testing it right,

DONT WORRY... YOUR FURNI IS STILL THERE!

all that's wrong is the furni has 'hidden' itself. I only had 2 yellow doormats. I put them down and lots of other furni and reloaded and I got 3 yellow doormats back and my 2nd holoboy.

So this proves the furni is still there, on your account. It's just not visible. So you don't need to worry too much.

Hurts
02-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Ok I'm testing it right,

DONT WORRY... YOUR FURNI IS STILL THERE!

all that's wrong is the furni has 'hidden' itself. I only had 2 yellow doormats. I put them down and lots of other furni and reloaded and I got 3 yellow doormats back and my 2nd holoboy.

So this proves the furni is still there, on your account. It's just not visible. So you don't need to worry too much.

Ahhh great work :D glad we know what it is now! I sent your Habbo some of these for the good work :P

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5262/pattyy.jpg

Frisky
02-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Ahhh great work :D glad we know what it is now! I sent your Habbo some of these for the good work :P

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5262/pattyy.jpg

Wow I feel like Pat has done me some justice by bringing back the 70s fashion on Habbo*+*+*+*

http://i46.tinypic.com/2upy63o.png
thankyous tehehe ;) xx

Sulai
03-12-2009, 12:12 PM
413hc's to 200odd. i left it a few days and they returned... i might of had another problem compared to all of you

Grippz
03-12-2009, 09:55 PM
413hc's to 200odd. i left it a few days and they returned... i might of had another problem compared to all of you

Nothing of mine has returned :-(

Frisky
04-12-2009, 03:49 PM
It's annoying cus everything I redeem credits I end up getting back a few doormats, then they go, then they come back. I just cba, i'm just gonna wait for them to fix it.

Lew
04-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Well, I just took my Throne + Volturi Throne out so all thts left is crap so im not too concerned

?-missy-?
04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
*SCREAAAM*

I thought I was the only one!

I had about 20 of each coloured bathroom tile, all gone.

Had 12 gold pillows.. now have 2?

Had like 20 Autumn wall posters.. gone!

50 Pairs of portaloos/wardrobes.. gone!

It's so annoying because I need my bulks :(

It's been happening over the last week.. I swear everytime they have maintenance.. something else dissapears! I hope they keep trade logs and stuff :S I thought I was getting hacked..

Grippz
04-12-2009, 08:08 PM
FIX = Drop furniture from your inventory - Reload the hotel and furniture starts to come back. I think there is a limit that is displayed in the inventory.

Frisky
04-12-2009, 10:23 PM
FIX = Drop furniture from your inventory - Reload the hotel and furniture starts to come back. I think there is a limit that is displayed in the inventory.

Apparently they're trying to patch some certain 'scripts' and to do so are editing the inventory header, so yeah it's broken till they fix it.

I hope they keep trade logs and stuff :S I thought I was getting hacked..

The furni is still in your inventory, just it's not shown to you is all :P

?-missy-?
05-12-2009, 11:33 PM
I HAVE FOUND A CURE! *I THINK*

I was putting all my furni down, and going to restart habbo to see if anything appeared.

I noticed I had 5 mode chairs, so I thought what the heck, and put them in the ecotron.

Then BOOM as I recieved the Ecotron box.. ALL MY FURNI CAME BACK! (Not posters though -.- just furni)

Like 400 bulk furnis just suddenly returned to my inventory..

Does this work for anyone else?

I was gonna buy wallpaper to see if it made my posters return but the catalogue is messing about :(

Edit: Wait, SOME of my posters have come back.. so I don't know if that means all my furni has come back?

Frisky
06-12-2009, 12:48 AM
I HAVE FOUND A CURE! *I THINK*

I was putting all my furni down, and going to restart habbo to see if anything appeared.

I noticed I had 5 mode chairs, so I thought what the heck, and put them in the ecotron.

Then BOOM as I recieved the Ecotron box.. ALL MY FURNI CAME BACK! (Not posters though -.- just furni)

Like 400 bulk furnis just suddenly returned to my inventory..

Does this work for anyone else?

I was gonna buy wallpaper to see if it made my posters return but the catalogue is messing about :(

Edit: Wait, SOME of my posters have come back.. so I don't know if that means all my furni has come back?

didn't work for me :( x

Mr-Trainor
06-12-2009, 11:14 AM
I lost 2 club sofas yesturday, and 6 sea dragon lamps.

paramoreriot
07-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Ok same happening to me now, i really cbf with habbos errors atm. 46 hcs gone somehow :L. Tried everything reloading etc still not back.

visa
07-12-2009, 02:10 PM
shame they haven't fixed it yet

Gardevoir
07-12-2009, 05:34 PM
I just picked up two rooms of furniture and everything else in my hand glitched too. I'm now missing thousands of bulk normals and some seasonals + rares. Habbo are taking their precious time to fix such a mind numbing glitch, I felt really annoyed after losing all my furniture, like one of those addicted teens who spend £100 a month on Habbo.

Hurts
07-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Mine still ain't back, and I started but really cannot be bothered to empty all of my inventory to see if some returns. They also still haven't replied to message I sent via helptool thing :$:eusa_wall

visa
08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
i got a reply via helptool:

Thank you for your recent email.

I am afraid furni does not just go missing or disappear in a technical glitch.

Hurts
08-12-2009, 06:09 PM
They finaly replied to me as well, and it's nearly the same as above:

Furni doesn't just disappear, you must be mistaken about what you thought you had now you can see them better in the inventory.

I'm glad they looked into it :rolleyes::@. It seems to me they don't care and they think we're just making it up lol.. :eusa_wall Time to reply..

Hurts
08-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Adding info:

I replied to the email, and a few mins later I got a reply saying:

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your recent email.

This issue has been closed.

Well... how charming, aren't they!

@Mods 15 mins has passed so I cannot edit the post above..

visa
08-12-2009, 07:50 PM
yeah they think we're making it up lol it's complete rubbish

Mr-Trainor
08-12-2009, 07:53 PM
You got told what I got told as well then :@

Grippz
08-12-2009, 08:06 PM
I got a reply from the help tool too! - My reply was: You have been hacked.. LOL :S Obviously not.... lalalala

xLeah
08-12-2009, 08:09 PM
I logged onto habbo yesturday.. all bulk from inventory had gone. There is no explanation for this, i have checked everything. Its defo not hacker/scammer/keylogger

MONEYMAGIC
08-12-2009, 08:21 PM
This is so annoying, they haven't even replied to the E-mail I sent. You'd have thought with the amount of e-mails about it, they'd twig something was wrong. Lol

Hurts
08-12-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm gonna write yet another e-mail to them, if they think I'll give up oh no! (lol) :eusa_naug:eusa_snoo

It ain't hard for them to put 2 and 2 together is it, really ? not hard to alert these in they yellow hard hats, is it zzz.

Rigr
08-12-2009, 08:34 PM
This worked for me but i don't know if it will work for you. You have to put ALL your furniture from your inventory in your rooms and reload. All my missing items came back eventually :P

It took me a few hours though :(

Mr-Trainor
08-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Lol, I did start doing that but then cba to finish :( Too much to drop. I have alot of crap in my inventory lol.

I've only lost around 15 club sofas worth though, whereas you lost over a thrones worth. I can wait until they fix it.. if they do!

visa
09-12-2009, 12:25 PM
i just hate how they think we're faking it lol

?-missy-?
09-12-2009, 12:34 PM
I also used to help tool to report it. They said that same thing "Your issue how now been resolved" but then another message came up saying please use "Contact Us" and report a bug.

So I did that... now i'm just waiting for a reply :@

Special
09-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks goodness this didn't happen to me! Can you imagine?!

Hurts
09-12-2009, 01:00 PM
I don't realy use Habbo now, so I'm not that bothered a lot of my furni is missing but the fact they don't believe us is just :rude: and also, ain't the bulb flicked on above their heads with so many of us reporting it?! Seems not. I guess I might as well start to empty my inventory, I'm bound to get it emptied before they bother to reply again. :eusa_whis

visa
09-12-2009, 01:21 PM
I don't realy use Habbo now, so I'm not that bothered a lot of my furni is missing but the fact they don't believe us is just :rude: and also, ain't the bulb flicked on above their heads with so many of us reporting it?! Seems not. I guess I might as well start to empty my inventory, I'm bound to get it emptied before they bother to reply again. :eusa_whis
yeah that's what i think, i've started to empty mine too

Sharon
09-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks goodness this didn't happen to me! Can you imagine?!

OMG YEAH I CAN. Don't even want it to touch my mind.

visa
09-12-2009, 09:50 PM
i'm hoping they patch this glitch soon ...

Immenseman
09-12-2009, 09:51 PM
i'm going to pretend i lost furni too

visa
10-12-2009, 01:46 PM
you are a bad boy

Gardevoir
10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
"Hi Habbo,

This issue has now been closed due to it being classed as either abusive or spam.

All issues received of this nature are investigated based on your IP address and the necessary measures will be taken if you continue.

Remember that ALL areas of Habbo Hotel are moderated and this includes the Habbo Help Tool.

Yours,

--
SukiClever
Player Support
Habbo UK"

I have tried to contact Sulake about this many times, even through the phone. Lets face it, folks. Sulake aren't twigging about the glitch. They think we're all trying to spam them or try get furniture out of them. They are sticking to their same arrogant tactics and threatening to ban anyone who reports the glitch.

visa
10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
that is just bolloks .. wow

Hurts
10-12-2009, 11:01 PM
lol thay just proves they think we're lying, :$:$:$:$:$. What a charming and helpful bunch they are! :rolleyes:

Immenseman
11-12-2009, 01:06 AM
they can see what furni you had and if any has gone missing. so if it has then they will give it back... lol.

you are a bad boy
you wouldn't have me any other way

Hurts
11-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Well if that is the case then why didn't they tell us the furniture is still in our inventorys, instead of saying we must of been a vicitim of a hack or scam, or never had it in the first place.

Finally dropped all of my posters, logged back in and the rest returned, so i'll do that with the rest of my furniture now :)

karter
11-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Lost 17 bollywood swings
4 kitchen inspectors
1 petal flurry
2 mars patch

when i reported all this , i got banned for a week :@

visa
11-12-2009, 01:25 PM
Lost 17 bollywood swings
4 kitchen inspectors
1 petal flurry
2 mars patch

when i reported all this , i got banned for a week :@
they BANNED you? this is immensely unacceptable ...

Sharon
12-12-2009, 10:17 PM
This is just pathetic
1Cred (A.k.a Sarah > SarahIsABunny) has lost 88HC and loads of Bulk Creds..

visa
12-12-2009, 11:40 PM
terrible customer service

karter
13-12-2009, 01:31 PM
they BANNED you? this is immensely unacceptable ...

yes for reporting false something :@

visa
13-12-2009, 02:30 PM
that's such ********

tradedevil
14-12-2009, 03:33 AM
This has happened to me, I have about 3,000-4,000 Norms in my inventory and Suddenly there is only like 500... I emailed 0rca saying that there is a tech problem and the furni ONLY comes back when you drop a great amount into rooms, so it generates more room in your inventory... So I got a email back saying ''Furni doesnt just disappear you obviously think you have more furni then you actually do'' so i sent a right snotty email back lol. anyway ive contacted all the managers so just waiting for a reply, although when i told lost_witness he said nothing has gone from his and he also has thousands... I will comment as soon as i found out!

tradedevil

P.S YOUR FURNITURE HAS NOT COMPLETELY GONE. to get it back simply drop all of your furniture into rooms.

visa
14-12-2009, 04:30 PM
i can't believe the player support team acts like they know things the technical team in finland does ... player support =/= tech support; they need to drop the attitude.

Sunnily
14-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Sounds well odd :l I didn't even know there was scripts apart from :chooser and :furni.

tradedevil
14-12-2009, 07:58 PM
It's not a script, its simply just a Glitch. It will be resolved when the tech team get told about it.

p.s :chooser & :furni are not scripts, theyre ''Special Commands'' for people with habbo club.

tradedevil

visa
14-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Sounds well odd :l I didn't even know there was scripts apart from :chooser and :furni.
LMAO umm i think this is going over your head

2k8Twins2k8
15-12-2009, 05:29 PM
When i bought a gold bar from the catalouge i didn't recieve it. I've reported it to a mod but they have done nothing about it.

Hurts
16-12-2009, 12:56 AM
I've got about 80% of my missing things back now! However I've been doing the same method in the hope the rest returns (emptying inventory) but nothing is returning now, unlike before. Is it happening to anyone else ? Been like this since the update on Monday :( Oh well at least i got most of it back if I don't get the rest, but still :@:$ (:P)

visa
16-12-2009, 11:44 PM
i'm waiting them to fix the glitch

sulka
18-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of communication on this bug - what's happening is that the inventory can currently only display the first 3000 furni contained in the inventory. We're working on a fix but it's going to take a while. If you have more than 3000 furni inside your inventory so you can't see some of them, you can "fix" this by dumping some of the furni inside your inventory to a room, logging out and then coming back online. I know this is really, really annoying and I hope we can fix this soon, but the above workaround is the best we can offer right now. :(

Sorry about that,

sulka (from Habbo)

visa
21-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of communication on this bug - what's happening is that the inventory can currently only display the first 3000 furni contained in the inventory. We're working on a fix but it's going to take a while. If you have more than 3000 furni inside your inventory so you can't see some of them, you can "fix" this by dumping some of the furni inside your inventory to a room, logging out and then coming back online. I know this is really, really annoying and I hope we can fix this soon, but the above workaround is the best we can offer right now. :(

Sorry about that,

sulka (from Habbo)
thank you. i hope it gets fixed soon!

triston220
03-01-2010, 08:59 PM
If any of you get banned, try contacting http://www.la.bbb.org/Home.aspx and they will get in touch with habbo. Then you should get unbanned. No company wants to recieve an email from these.

Blinger1
03-01-2010, 09:14 PM
.. Did that have anything to do with the thread? Habbo won't care if these BBB people email them. Habbo owns the furniture. You need to read the TAC

visa
06-01-2010, 03:32 PM
still waiting for the glitch to be fixed?

PurpleCrayon
06-01-2010, 04:34 PM
I had 125 pines in hand, went down to 27. When I went to place them into a room, It let me place all 127 Just kept saying '1' in hand, untill all 125 were down. Try that? x

visa
06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
I had 125 pines in hand, went down to 27. When I went to place them into a room, It let me place all 127 Just kept saying '1' in hand, untill all 125 were down. Try that? x
we have established that putting furni down in rooms makes it come back. that isn't a fix for the glitch, though ... and that's what we're waiting for.

Rottentroll
08-01-2010, 12:49 PM
This thread is still goin' :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!