PDA

View Full Version : [MW2] Most Pointless Perks

Wise
01-12-2009, 08:54 PM
What do you think are the most pointless perks on Modern Warfare 2? I personally think that 'Ninja' is pointless. I understand that it makes you invisible to Heart Beat sensors, but I personally don't think it's any good. Since 'Cold Blooded' hides you from Air Support (UAV, Harries etc.) and Sentry Guns, why not role ninja into the same perk?

Closed by Orangeesh (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to being bumped.

Middlesbrough
01-12-2009, 11:05 PM
What do you think are the most pointless perks on Modern Warfare 2? I personally think that 'Ninja' is pointless. I understand that it makes you invisible to Heart Beat sensors, but I personally don't think it's any good. Since 'Cold Blooded' hides you from Air Support (UAV, Harries etc.) and Sentry Guns, why not role ninja into the same perk?

because ninja pro = dead silence

/end

Black_Apalachi
01-12-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't see the point of there being a Last Stand as well as a Final Stand. Surely Last Stand is just a rubbish version of Final Stand and is a waste of a perk? I use Final Stand because the other death streak thingies are either useless or nooby.

iAdam
02-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Mini mushroom - Go smaller, gun has same damage. Pro - Invisble to radar.

Neil
02-12-2009, 05:31 PM
I think the most useless perk is cold blooded pro to be honest, cold blooded is awesome and very useful but pro isn't because almost no one is stupid enough to fall for it.

CHA!NGANG
02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
What does cold blooded pro do?

Stitch
02-12-2009, 06:24 PM
What does cold blooded pro do?
Doesn't show the red crosshair or your name when and enemy aims at you

Wise
02-12-2009, 06:26 PM
because ninja pro = dead silence

/end

Ahh didnt know that xD I was wondering were that perk was! xD

ItsDave
03-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Ninja Pro is what I always use on all of my Custom Classes. Hardcore Team Deathmatch ftw.

Most crap perk? Erm... Commando. I hate it. Activision musta put that in there just to piss me off.

Wise
04-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Ninja Pro is what I always use on all of my Custom Classes. Hardcore Team Deathmatch ftw.

Most crap perk? Erm... Commando. I hate it. Activision musta put that in there just to piss me off.

Commando Pro is No Damage From Falling - So you can jump off a high building and not die :)

Accipiter
06-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Commando Pro is No Damage From Falling - So you can jump off a high building and not die :)

marathon pro, light weight pro and commando pro are beasts on afghan and flavela, take majour short cuts no one else can / jump off roofs and knife people :D

ItsDave
06-12-2009, 08:36 PM

Just normal Commando, not the pro one. Didn't know Cammando pro would do that, I thought it would have something related to the knife thing.

Firehorse
06-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I love some of the perks such as Hardline but I just hate the pro one and its annoying since once you've used one up you can only use the pro one! Hardline Pro = earlier deathstreaks, pointless!, (hardline = earlier killstreaks ftw!)

Accipiter
07-12-2009, 07:23 PM
I love some of the perks such as Hardline but I just hate the pro one and its annoying since once you've used one up you can only use the pro one! Hardline Pro = earlier deathstreaks, pointless!, (hardline = earlier killstreaks ftw!)

and once a death streak shows up you loose all faith so having a earlier one fails.

Wise
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Just normal Commando, not the pro one. Didn't know Cammando pro would do that, I thought it would have something related to the knife thing.

I thought it was just really long range knifing, until I unlocked it xD

Wise
10-12-2009, 06:02 PM
and once a death streak shows up you loose all faith so having a earlier one fails.

How bad do you feel when it says "Get A Kill After A Deathstreak" lol.

P.S You still get eairler killstreaks as well as the deathstreak, so you might as well take it xD

samsaBEAR
11-12-2009, 02:36 AM
SitRep! I love the idea, but to rank it up to pro, you have to destroy hundreds of claymores/c4. not worth the hassle considering people (in my experience) don't use them often.

Wise
06-04-2010, 10:21 PM
the EOD title is quite rare, as not many people have the time to destroy 1000 explosives ;)

Oleh
06-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Scrambler, Its basically a uav for the enemy

Geraint
06-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Scrambler, Its basically a uav for the enemy

This, it just tells the enemy where you are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!