PDA

View Full Version : Music/Media problems! +REP!!

Describe
02-12-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm having some music/media problems on my xbox360. I'm trying to put all my songs from my C905 Sony Ericsson onto the playlist and when I do, when they are all uploaded, all I get is ten seconds or less of song! It's frustrating.

Any reasonable advice will be +repped. :)

ItsDave
03-12-2009, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't reccommend using a phone to upload music. Maybe a USB to USB cable or buy the CDs and upload them. I don't think the Xbox 360 is compatible to the file type that the music is saved as to work on your phone, thats my best bet.

Describe
04-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't reccommend using a phone to upload music. Maybe a USB to USB cable or buy the CDs and upload them. I don't think the Xbox 360 is compatible to the file type that the music is saved as to work on your phone, thats my best bet.
Hiya Dave, long time no speak(A) +rep. Cheers.

ItsDave
06-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah. No problem. =]

Black_Apalachi
07-12-2009, 11:15 AM
When I first got my 360 I found playing music a bit weird as well. I think when I plugged my iPod in, it only played songs near the start of the alphabet as they were uploaded first and then the rest took a little while. But then again, other times it's just worked straight away.

Also I don't think it lets you make a playlist from device to 360, you can just play the music from the device.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!