PDA

View Full Version : [Building] The Room that Never Was (Gothic House Remake)

jwhit265
02-12-2009, 01:50 PM
This is a remake I made of the popular Gothic House in the UK hotel. The remake I made is based in AU. I'm constantly changing it with the introduction of new furni so it probably will never be completed, also with beta there's so many bugs so it doesn't look as great and limits me to somethings.

http://h.imagehost.org/0519/Untitled_14.png

Martin
02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Very nice! I like how it feels nice and full- makes it more "homely". I think you have a good effect going on there! :D

The only thing I would say you could improve, is the poor polar bear, who's head seems to be a bit stuck behind that door. :(

Good job tho! :D

iChaz
02-12-2009, 03:05 PM
is that a moodlight blackout in the background? if so i'd just use real wallpaper and remove the wall paper. imo gives it a more "real" feel. moodlight background's just look so tacky to me.

Sunnily
02-12-2009, 05:34 PM
:O It looks cosy :D

jwhit265
03-12-2009, 01:42 AM
Very nice! I like how it feels nice and full- makes it more "homely". I think you have a good effect going on there! :D

The only thing I would say you could improve, is the poor polar bear, who's head seems to be a bit stuck behind that door. :(

Good job tho! :D

Lol yes I've noticed the polar bear, but furni seems to always overlap posters... ;[

Ajthedragon
04-12-2009, 07:24 PM
I dislike it, never been a fan of cluttered rooms. :P

Too much going on.

Chippiewill
04-12-2009, 08:21 PM
That does like one of the Old gothic places from a few years ago! Congrats!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!