PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Protect Yourself Online

Wise
02-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Hi guys! I just want to make sure that people don't get scammed, as my mate almost fell for a few scams recently, that I could tell were scams.

1) "Creds4U" - There is a website called Creds4U that looks like the new habbo. Once you log in, it is actully sending your details to somebody, who logs into you, steals all your stuff, and then spams your friends with the message "1200 Free Creds".

DO NOT GO TO ANY WEBSITES THAT OFFER FREE CREDS OR HC!

2) "Email Scam" - You may recive emails from "HabboUK Report Service" or something. They will ask for your details, and they say you will get banned.

DO NOT SEND YOUR DETAILS INLESS YOU KNOW THEY ARE LEGIT!

3) There is another scam were people say call this number (The Habbo Credit Hotline) and they say to put in a unique code (this code is their code, if you enter it then the credits you order will go to their account, but you will be charged).

SO DONT CALL THE NUMBER AND ENTER THEIR CODE - ENTER YOUR CODE!

Note: The call does cost!

These are some of the latest scams being used. Please keep yourself safe! Don't trust random sites! Remember, people who spam websites offering free creds are 100% fake and are scams.

I hope I have helped you!

P.S - Please add your own scams that you have encountered and tell people how to avoid them!

AgnesIO
02-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Lol thanks for trying to look out for people, but you have to be pretty stupid to fall for any scam :P

Sunnily
02-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Yea it's stupid to fall for one of these things but its common somehow :l People seem to actually try spoof sites.

Wise
03-12-2009, 06:54 PM
You say that you have to be stupid, and I agree, but you will be VERY shocked at how many people really DO fall for it! :L

Techian
16-12-2009, 08:39 AM
And People Always Say If You Put In Their Code You Get Double The Credz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!