PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Rate My Alts

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey, guys im new to making alterations. Below are some of the alts i have made. If you could plz give me tips and rate them for me that would be great :D

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5286/misalice8rh.png
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/6723/habs9fd.gif
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2636/henry36sc.png
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5686/computeralt5ip.png

Hope you like them :s

Rachi
28-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Lol
They are good
But why is the 1st onie called
missAlice

Al-x
28-07-2005, 11:37 AM
niice :P
9/10

Rachi
28-07-2005, 11:37 AM
WHY DOES IT SAY MISSALICE

Dudeitsme
28-07-2005, 11:43 AM
lmao the chrome lamps are ripped 0/10

Rachi
28-07-2005, 11:44 AM
lmao the chrome lamps are ripped 0/10

thort so
it was a lil strange sayin misalice in the name L:)

Shadowrock!
28-07-2005, 12:01 PM
hmmm not bad dude. i like the first one

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Im ashamed...well not really cus all the newbies are basically rippers..

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't accuse people of stealing without a proof.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 12:12 PM
all of its ripped. its not hard, to tell.

How can u tel

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 12:13 PM
It is ripped because it is true that its mostly newbies who rip because they think they can get away with it.

Ok people have u read on the annoucements called 'welcome back to habbo forum...' read it because it will help with alot of things...

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't accuse people of stealing without a proof.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Lol
U can tel sumtimes
If they rip a doll
U cant tel coz its 2 good for someone hus only bin on for 1 day :)

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:07 PM
eh they are not ripped thank you i made them all out of my own work the miss alice 1 is called that cause we entered it in the alt competion tunnel of light for MISS ALICE to look at. and jees i am no ripper i mean if i was i would rip better alts than these. thx for all the people whos comment's were fair and just.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Hmm
Yeh.
U got proof they arnt stolen

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Look i have had 3 posts 2 were entering compitions the 3rd is this i mean if you people have nothing better to do than acuse me of ripping my own alts then go reply to another thread. i mean i ask for tips and advice yet i have had maybe 1 person who has given that.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:15 PM
sorry but you guys have got me look at the alteration comp section or even pm miss alice i am not a ripper. Rippers make people paranoid like my mate thinkhard who got ripped. Now he puts his name over all of his alts its sad people have to come to this nowadays. But seeing as you think they are ripped they must be fantastic.

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't swear.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Hmm
Yeh.
U got proof they arnt stolen
Thank you Miny-R plz can you now rate the alts and if posible give me some ideads and tips on new ones

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't triple post, simply edit your first one by clicking edit button.

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 01:21 PM
I make that....a triple post..

Rebecca
28-07-2005, 01:23 PM
DOesnt it say MissAlice on the first link because she held the tunnel of light competition?

Science
28-07-2005, 01:24 PM
lol are they ripped how canz u tell?
Also if there not ripped why didnt you put wour name on them eh?

Rachi
28-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Hmm.
I wil not rate them until you PROOVE they r yours

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Yes she held the tunnel of light competion so i called it that cause she's gonna be looking at it on aug 5th now plz can some people rate my work and or give me tips and ideas for new pieces

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:32 PM
how can i prove there mine ive got all the pics for matrix which i used to make the background move i think i put more people in them but its basicly the same the computer alt hmm how can i prove that i dunno you tell me . . . wait ask thinkhard or Grimpy or Aliencent i used to work for habice before it shut down i posted it there. henry thats in the sport competion and cromin lamps has already been proved

link to the remains of habice
www.habice.co.uk

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:41 PM
i dont put my name on them because im against what my friend does thinkhard by the way. He copyrights all his alts which for me makes them less well good you cant see as much and people get the feeling your being over protective look at the habbox alts you see any names on them?

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 01:42 PM
To be honest 1 of the only reasons i joined habbox fourums is to promote my alts and hopefully seing as habice is no more get a new job somewere.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Hears you proof these are images leading up to the final product

Below is the blue lamp edited in cs2 photo shop. On the final product added chrome bottom and put into catolauge the cool CROMIN top was made with 3d text maker http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8948/light1copy39yv.png

Computer alt (my 2nd alt my favourite infact) i dont have a before image WHY! becuase i only made it in paint and erased over the prevous work. BUT i do have an image of it which i am working on at the moment its a kinda extended version off the computer alt
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/303/computeraltwithdesk4dn.png

The henry (my first and least favourite alt) i do have a before picture of (shown below)
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8527/henery26vc.png

And the matrix one is this 2 images out of 3 shown again below
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/853/13nn.png
http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/2219/27oz.png

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't keep making double posts, simply edit your first one by clicking edit button.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Ok what was that many posts for?
O well

Shadowrock!
28-07-2005, 02:18 PM
dont quadrouple post!

=\

jesus, just edit your old post!

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Please do not tell other members they have broken the rules, simply report the post or contact the forum moderator.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 02:20 PM
quadruple is 5 posts?
loL
showing us the 4 al;ts again dont proove u made em

kasi
28-07-2005, 02:24 PM
ripper. *bad rep*

Warning

Owen
28-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Edit: May off been wrong.

Don't think the lamp one is ripped.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 02:28 PM
LOL
;)
,MWUAHAHAH
ripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Warning

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 02:33 PM
im showing you if you would look at the alts, they are different different to the final product they are the prototypes if you will. eg the cromin lamps crome bit at bottom hasnt been added on and not in catolauge hmmm if i ripped them they wouldnt have on there website the non finished work. The henry pic thats the back veiw before i added the front and back together and edited the background. The cpu one sorry i explained i only have the final product but as you can see i have the extended product that i was working on yesterday not that good yet but getting there. matrix i have 2 pics from the 3 i used to make it move. i have the third but i fort 2 would be anoth. Is that anoth proof ?

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Owen umm have you looked at who entered them in the comp section have you hmmm go on take a look oh nice light by the way. Owen if you hadent realised by now i posted those lights in the competion. so your comment means nothing

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't double post, simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Lock this 1 now! All it is is penguin talkin bout it! Close it! Delete it! Just get rid of this rubbish thread!

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 02:59 PM
look i have proved they are mine can you plz now RATE MY ALTS! only 1 person has and i thank them. But Fraz-man all newbies are rippers. You were a noob once what does that make you?. And Habbo wise i am not a noob i havent made many proper alteration apart from the ones show yes but does that mean i stole them?. Miny-r I have given you more than enough proof

Charizard.
28-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Wth? There is no proof that he ripped these alts SO STOP ACCUSING HIM. God, Idiots. The lamp is extremely good, 10/10, Though the description of the product could be different. I dont like the footballer and football, The shirt needs shading and the football isnt habbosih. The matrix one is pretty simple, But alright, I might of seen it before though, Not sure. Miny-R you ask him for prove, When you should be giving prove that hes ripped them, Not hjust giving out false accusations. ;/

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Well for 1 i didnt start making alts till i was a junior member... :p

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:01 PM
How come everybody rates your alts Fraz-man but when it comes to mine all i get is you RIPPER even when i give you more than anoth proof im sorry but its not fair . . .

Charizard.
28-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Evilpenguin, I believe you. Unless someones got prove youve ripped, Then I belive you.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 03:05 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..
Thanks for the bad rep Aaron that only nocked off one point from my 129

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Fraz-man i nkow this is a CRAZY though but . . . maybe i havent been posting on a fourm were thousands of people can see my alts because people mite steal them . . . . but when i decide right im going to do it all i get is you RIPPER

Charizard.
28-07-2005, 03:07 PM
No problem. :))))

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 03:07 PM
*giggles* Well heres 1 for u penguin. Newbies dont come in and make decent alts on there first try. They don't know how to make animations or anything. They learn it by lookin at other peoples work.

Rachi
28-07-2005, 03:09 PM
*giggles* Well heres 1 for u penguin. Newbies dont come in and make decent alts on there first try. They don't know how to make animations or anything. They learn it by lookin at other peoples work.

Lol
True

Charizard.
28-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Fraz, When I was a noob, I didnt learn anything from tutorials or other peoples alts, I did it from doing bad alts to good. I now have two alts in elites, And whats this? NONE OF YOURS ARE. To me, Your still a noob.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:12 PM
heres 1 for you have you thought that i may know already how to make easy animations like that. ITS NOT THAT HARD. Alterations arnt that dificult either you know most of the time it all depends on your imagination i thought a good pixel artist like yourself would know that. Well lifes full of surpirses . . .

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 03:13 PM
OOOOOOOOO look at the fat red thing brag about how he 'loves' pokemon and how hes got in elites. Thats because u make friends with people so they give u rep even if they dont like it. Thats how U get into elites.

ok...im bored...

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't be rude towards other forum members.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Umm Fraz-man your forgeting the habox rules naughty naughty if he feels like getting you banned im sure all he has to do is report you

Charizard.
28-07-2005, 03:22 PM
OOOOOOOOO look at the fat red thing brag about how he 'loves' pokemon and how hes got in elites. Thats because u make friends with people so they give u rep even if they dont like it. Thats how U get into elites.

ok...im bored...

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. People only like me for my alts and jokes, I dont force them, Wth gave you that idea. Loser. God, You msut be desperate now, Accusing me falsely, You know what? Im gunna report your post. You have seriously shown yourself as such an idiot, You disgust me. I do not love pokemon, It was a craze I went through, I dont brag about it either, You dont know me, You have no right to call me tehse things where you have no knowledge of what I do and how hard I work to achieve things. You will become someone that cruises through life letting all the people that have worked hard to do the small jobs for you, So you have an easy life. You will never acknoledge there efforts, because thats the sort of arrogrant rude imbesile you are.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:30 PM
That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. People only like me for my alts and jokes, I dont force them, Wth gave you that idea. Loser. God, You msut be desperate now, Accusing me falsely, You know what? Im gunna report your post. You have seriously shown yourself as such an idiot, You disgust me. I do not love pokemon, It was a craze I went through, I dont brag about it either, You dont know me, You have no right to call me tehse things where you have no knowledge of what I do and how hard I work to achieve things. You will become someone that cruises through life letting all the people that have worked hard to do the small jobs for you, So you have an easy life. You will never acknoledge there efforts, because thats the sort of arrogrant rude imbesile you are.
very well put i agree fully

Charizard.
28-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh,And thanks for the bad rep Fraz and Miny, I just handed some back, Only fair I suppose. Oh, and atleast Im not a coward and dont leave my name. ;/
And I bet when you recieved that rep, You cried and screamed, Because its so gosh darn precious to you, Losers.

Shadowrock!
28-07-2005, 03:39 PM
someone tried to bad rep me i think, and it came to me as good rep

so thanks :D

Rachi
28-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Lol :]
I'll put my name next time
;p
why bother putin my name coz you know it was from me anyway

Mr.Kylee
28-07-2005, 03:47 PM
RIGHTT *breathes* dear god. This thread is just a mess ;/

^^
Do not accuse him of stealing if you don't have proof, read the rules people. Just because the name says Missalice doesn't mean he ripped it? from who would he ripped it? Missalice? I don't think she makes alts. :'D Btw nice alterations :)

Edit; Stay on topic, if you'll turn this into spam/fighting thread I'll simply close it.

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Close it then. I WANT u to close it..

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:53 PM
and i want people to actually rate my alts Fraz-man you havent done that yet? nether have half the people who have posted here

Shadowrock!
28-07-2005, 03:54 PM
ok, id just like to say sorry to penguin, i didnt have proof. and if they are yours they are infact quite good =), and if you can keep doing stuff like that. then you will make an excellent furni alter. goodluck.

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 03:55 PM
thank you shadowrock!
apoligie excepted
and thank you for your comment

Shadowrock!
28-07-2005, 03:59 PM
they are actually quite nice, although the last one doesent work i dont tihnk...

ah it does now

very good
6/10 for the last 2

8/10 for the first 2

Fraz-man
28-07-2005, 03:59 PM
OK! i rate 8/10 for the 1st but it looks a bit mucked up. Might need to save it as PNG. The 2nd 1 i rate 5/10 because i dont like footy. 3rd 1 i rate 8/10 cus matrix is cool...ok happy now?

-Evilpenguin-
28-07-2005, 04:00 PM
thank you for your feedback

cocaine
28-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Deary me, Kyle. I thought this was going to turn into a nasty thread.
That's if they would have gotten their act together, which they did ;D

Shadowrock!
28-07-2005, 04:22 PM
i apologized lol.

becuz it was wrong to say it was ripped without proof =)

allykin
29-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Der gdumz the first 1 wuz bit blotchy and cant see it well bout 6/10
2nd 1-8/10
3rd 1-8/10
4th 1-7/10

GommeInc
30-07-2005, 09:40 AM
WHat I find funny is the people saying they are ripped have no proof what so ever, all they are doing is saying "Rippppppeeererrrrrr" which, without proof doesn't make him one.

Fraz-Man is an idiot. Since when did Postal Status make anyone an alt artist, perhaps he was one before he joined Habbox you prat? Get some real proof before mouthing off that they are ripped. The only proof you have is he is a newbie and that isn't proof, that just tells us he may of made alts way before he joined Habbox Forum. So either grow up or get proof.

Anyway, I rate it overall 8/10.

CursedHeart
30-07-2005, 09:53 AM
9/10
6/10
6/10
10/10

Nice =) These alts cant really be improved much but the people alts got a lower rating because it takes something really astonishing to get full marks with them because its a small project. Loved your two bigger projects though.

Eamonn
30-07-2005, 01:00 PM
WHY DOES IT SAY MISSALICE
its called missalice because it was entered in a competition on habbox

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!