PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Team Applications

samsaBEAR
28-07-2005, 11:53 AM
Hello! I'm recruiting some members for my Graphics team on Habtix.co.uk (http://www.habtix.co.uk). For your application to be consdiered, I need the following details:

Must be experienced with Paint and other programs, (I.E, GraphicsGale, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop etc etc)
Must include a recent piece of work.
Must have a good sense of humour.
Must be a good team member.
And most of all, you must be ready to commit yourself, I am not recruitng people who make one Banner and then nothing else!

If you are interested, please PM me or post here!

Camy
28-07-2005, 04:55 PM
I'd like to join a graphics team but im not sure if im gd anough yet my recent work is my sig done on photoshop I got experiance on paint aswell but u probably want better designers than me :(

samsaBEAR
29-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Post here a recent piece of work, and I'll have a look ^_^

Edit:- Didn't read the whole of your reply! Silly me.

Wootzeh
29-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Well u know who I am, canĀ“t do anything atm as im on holiday :)

samsaBEAR
29-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I do know you, but unfortunately, the Owner of the site doesn't (it's so annoying! I have to tell him every detail of what I'm doing, inlcluding this recruitment!)
I shall keep a space open for you, ready for when you get back, is that alright?

Camy
29-07-2005, 07:13 PM
:S did u get the banner? its not really my best work though :(

samsaBEAR
29-07-2005, 07:19 PM
I did get your Banner, a little too big for a site, but I'm sure if needed you could rescale it. I checked with the Owner, he's liking the concept, but the lack of a Habbo-Related background worries him. I assured him it was just for the sample, and he agreed that we can take you on ^_^
Well done!

Camy
29-07-2005, 07:21 PM
yay so what happens now :P oh and ill try and get better quality habbo pictures because the ones I have arent very gd quality

samsaBEAR
29-07-2005, 07:23 PM
Well first, I need to find another two to make the Team, four should do it nicely ^_^

Duck.
29-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Oooo. Cool. Heres my most recent piece. Im not sure if it will be blurry or what. And its not to original :P

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticsidetablebyduck0zc.png

:D

Science
29-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Well just made this: Also other art, look at siggy pic
Added a spiral gradient and aslo some gridlines. Flattened image and then saved. Pretty basic: Could do better

Camy
02-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Oooo. Cool. Heres my most recent piece. Im not sure if it will be blurry or what. And its not to original :P

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticsidetablebyduck0zc.png

:D
u didnt make that some1 else did I seen it in the alterations part of the forum
:@

samsaBEAR
02-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Plus it's not what I'm looking for really

com-bat
03-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Well i have experience with paint,photoshop cs & cs2,psp9,3d studio max
and some other minors

:eusa_danc good sense of humor :eusa_danc

recent work my sig not very good but aw well and i recently made a tut
on glass.

Duck.
04-08-2005, 09:20 PM
u didnt make that some1 else did I seen it in the alterations part of the forum
:@

Exactly. I posted it in the alts forum too my most recent peice. You can even look. On Habbo Alterations, then Page 3 or 4 youll see Majestic side table by duck. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!