PDA

View Full Version : Radio Fansite? [READ]

Cushioned
03-12-2009, 11:42 PM
I am possibly thinking about starting up a radio fansite. I want to maybe make the site basically the radio as the main thing there, and maybe a few other pages, but not a massive fansite..

Does this sound like a good idea, anyone interested?

I have the money to do something like this, so don't criticize me there. http://www.clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

Please explain yourself after voting in poll.

Thanks!

Jordulti
03-12-2009, 11:55 PM
I would work their. I'm from canada so if you need a canadian radio manager im more than happy too as i have the expierence !

Cushioned
04-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Not sure if it'd be all that necessary if it was mainly a radio site since I'd manage most of it. I'd probs have someone from UK and US :P

VirtualG
04-12-2009, 07:32 AM
Naah, i dont think it would be a big success. I mean, habboemotion has everything and I still dont think it's that good.

LMS16
04-12-2009, 11:24 AM
All fansites made nowadays are failures.

Maybe if you stuck to it and didnt give up then maybe it could go somewhere but there are only so many ppl that will tune in and they're already commited to 1 fansite already probs.

Lew.

Ajthedragon
04-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Naah, i dont think it would be a big success. I mean, habboemotion has everything and I still dont think it's that good.

Agreed. a big fail

Shockwave.2CC
04-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Yeah i think it would be a good idea and i'd work there. I have experience in DJing and being radio Manager.

purelysam
05-12-2009, 12:36 PM
YOu guys have no faith. Fansites fail now a days because idiotic ten your old kids attempt to make them. If your devoted this idea will work! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!