PDA

View Full Version : Making forum called chatmusic

advertise4free
04-12-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm making a forum using zetaboards called chatmusic it's going to be a place where you can get information on bands, singers & music channel's like VH1-Classic etc. there will be poll's every now and then so you can vote for your favorite song e.g the best christmas song evea? and there will be a date that the poll will end and which evea song has the most votes will be used as home page background music for the next two days, We will also have info on music channel's comp's and link to the comp page so if you want to take part in it then you can just follow the link if you don't know the url, And don't you just hate it when there's a show on one of the music channel like the top 50 pop song's of all time and u miss it and it takes you forevea to find the list on the net well search no more we will post the list on the forum and pin it.

*please note there will be no downloading of free/payed music on the forum we will just be a music info/chat forum

I will start advertising for staff when it is nearly finished but if you want you can pm me if you know alot about music and want to help out and be the chatmusic staff manager.

please post what you think about my forum or what i could inclued on the forum.

Thank You!

Richie
05-12-2009, 12:45 AM
I'm making a forum using zetaboards called chatmusic it's going to be a place where you can get information on bands, singers & music channel's like VH1-Classic etc. there will be poll's every now and then so you can vote for your favorite song e.g the best christmas song evea? and there will be a date that the poll will end and which evea song has the most votes will be used as home page background music for the next two days, We will also have info on music channel's comp's and link to the comp page so if you want to take part in it then you can just follow the link if you don't know the url, And don't you just hate it when there's a show on one of the music channel like the top 50 pop song's of all time and u miss it and it takes you forevea to find the list on the net well search no more we will post the list on the forum and pin it.

*please note there will be no downloading of free/payed music on the forum we will just be a music info/chat forum

I will start advertising for staff when it is nearly finished but if you want you can pm me if you know alot about music and want to help out and be the chatmusic staff manager.

please post what you think about my forum or what i could inclued on the forum.

Thank You!

What type of forum is it? V-Bulletin mybb etc

Sounds good, best of luck with it!

advertise4free
05-12-2009, 02:06 PM
What type of forum is it? V-Bulletin mybb etc

Sounds good, best of luck with it!

if you read the first line it tells you what forum i'm making it with!

Calvin
05-12-2009, 04:54 PM
I doubt it'll get anywhere with free forum software like that. But good luck.

advertise4free
05-12-2009, 05:27 PM
na zetaboards are a good free forum host you can make joinable groups on there u have more skin option and layout options u can have more then one skin so members can choose what skin they want and i know how to use there admin cp in my eyes zetaboards are the v- bulletin free host type cuse to me it's the closest it can get to looking good with out it costing anything but everyone has there own opinions.

edit zetaboards was made from scratch so to be honest for what it looks like the what you can do and edit it is good for free host

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!