PDA

View Full Version : Anime Mafia Anime?

Jord
04-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Well since Im up to the current hitman reborn episode, I tried for samurai anime befor (remember:rolleyes:) Didnt get to much reply and I've watched all the samurai stuff,

Trying a new thing now... lol

Mafia stuff!

Gungrave was amazing, Hitman reborn is amazing also. So im kinda into it :P Mafia/gang type stuff ive done some research and the best thing thats came up alot if "Baccano" Its only 13 episodes long, So going to check that out tomorrow, But im looking for something more longer :P Like hitman reborn 160+ Episodes xD I know I won't find anything mafia like that much episode but anything over 10 really, :P I want to get into it not get into it then its over (like 13 episodes lol)

Well I look forward to the replys :P

Nemo
04-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I only know of Baccano! which is great.

Jord
05-12-2009, 12:03 AM
What do you rate it out of 10?

Nemo
05-12-2009, 12:17 AM
7 or 8 i suppose, quite confusing the first time you watch it but it all makes sense in the end.

buttons
05-12-2009, 11:55 AM
your best bet is probably baccano! but you could try black lagoon which is only 12 eps or akagi

Neversoft
05-12-2009, 12:29 PM

I'd give Baccano! a ten out of ten. One of the best series ever made. I also second buttons recommendation of Akagi, although I first recommend you learn what Mahjong is. Perhaps you might like Kaiji as well. It's a series about a loser who gets in serious debt due to his gambling problems, and instead of changing his ways he tries to get out of the debt by gambling even more. Lots of shady organisations in there.

By the way Baccano! has a three episode OVA that serves as a direct sequel to the series, so really its 16 episodes long.

7 or 8 i suppose, quite confusing the first time you watch it but it all makes sense in the end.

Seven is an average score. You would give Baccano! seven?

Nemo
05-12-2009, 01:24 PM
I'd give Baccano! a ten out of ten. One of the best series ever made. I also second buttons recommendation of Akagi, although I first recommend you learn what Mahjong is. Perhaps you might like Kaiji as well. It's a series about a loser who gets in serious debt due to his gambling problems, and instead of changing his ways he tries to get out of the debt by gambling even more. Lots of shady organisations in there.

By the way Baccano! has a three episode OVA that serves as a direct sequel to the series, so really its 16 episodes long.

Seven is an average score. You would give Baccano! seven?
Yer i thought 7 was a bit low when i typed it but cba to change it. I suppose an 8, maybe a 9.

Jord
05-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Sweet ill start it after I watch im a celebrity :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!