PDA

View Full Version : Hobbas/HabboStaff/Mod

Frisky
05-12-2009, 11:26 AM
Is there a list of like Hobbas/Habbos and if they had a MOD- name or if they became staff and changed their name?

Like for example

KoRnKat (Habbo) - GlitterKat (Staff)
Murano (Habbo) - Jay (Staff)
Elux (Hobba) - MOD-Elux (Moderator)
Impetuous (Staff) - Callie (Staff) - Imp (Staff account)
A list that shows what accounts they used to have?

e5
05-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Someone has probably created one, but I am unaware as to where it is :(

Laurensh1
05-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Habbox had a quite good (UK) staff list, but I don't know any other place where there's one..

... -> Dionysus (UK staff) -> Sisyphus (Sulake Staff).
I think most mods went from regular account to MOD-account name?
That was at least the case in NL...

Frisky
05-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Habbox had a quite good (UK) staff list, but I don't know any other place where there's one..

... -> Dionysus (UK staff) -> Sisyphus (Sulake Staff).
I think most mods went from regular account to MOD-account name?
That was at least the case in NL...

Umm not always :( Lots of them made up crazy names like MOD-Pants etc
Aww well if anyone knows a list, or is willing to create on I don't mind helping out ;)

EDIT: This sites quite good. A fansite should set up a grid with all the names. Seems things like this just get forgotten about :S http://www.habbodiscussion.com/showthread.php?t=30052

visa
05-12-2009, 03:04 PM
good idea

Laurensh1
05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Ooh! I thought you wanted a list of Habbo Staff that had name changes.. Loads of fansites offer staff lists, with just staff names and sometimes their name changed.
examples: Habborator.org/facts (click Staff list) & Habbotimes.de

I don't think the chill accounts of Mods are anywhere, as they are not that important for anything.?

Frisky
06-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Ooh! I thought you wanted a list of Habbo Staff that had name changes.. Loads of fansites offer staff lists, with just staff names and sometimes their name changed.
examples: Habborator.org/facts (click Staff list) & Habbotimes.de

I don't think the chill accounts of Mods are anywhere, as they are not that important for anything.?

Ahh cool +rep I'll take a look tomorrow. Yeah I was just wondering if anyone had a list of the Habbo accounts of staff as most of them we're Habbos (GlitterKat) before they became staff

Alkaz
06-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Habbox staff list can be found HERE (http://www.habbox.com/index.php/habbox-guides/habbo-knowledge/3423).
It was complied a while ago so could be out of date.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!