PDA

View Full Version : iced furni ~ gone?

Homosexual
05-12-2009, 03:26 PM
i was looking in the catalogue for iced furni, but can't find any. where has it gone? i looked on habbox rare values and it's not listed there, so it isn't rare..

edit: i just found out that it's not in the catalogue 24/7, so why isn't it listed as rare?

-:Undertaker:-
05-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Over the past few years Habbox has failed to add new rares to its pages, meaning that now we are having to not only replace old images, but we are also having to add hundreds and hundreds of new rares. We are working on it. :)

Special
05-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Habbox FAILS full stop

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post pointlessly.

Homosexual
05-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Over the past few years Habbox has failed to add new rares to its pages, meaning that now we are having to not only replace old images, but we are also having to add hundreds and hundreds of new rares. We are working on it. :)

ok :) is there any information on how much the iced furni is worth in general? probably something like 0.01 CS :P

Special
05-12-2009, 06:43 PM
Habbox FAILS full stop

wth, i did not write this lol

05-12-2009, 06:59 PM
ok :) is there any information on how much the iced furni is worth in general? probably something like 0.01 CS :P

It depends on the colour, the green and blue (rural and urban) are the most common, whereas the other colours are worth more. The red, green and light blue are worth around under 0.5 CS depending on the items, and the other colours could well go for a 1.0 CS per if somebody was after them.

If you want to see whats out there search powzaa and he has a museaum with most of the stuff in thats been released.

Homosexual
05-12-2009, 07:31 PM
It depends on the colour, the green and blue (rural and urban) are the most common, whereas the other colours are worth more. The red, green and light blue are worth around under 0.5 CS depending on the items, and the other colours could well go for a 1.0 CS per if somebody was after them.

If you want to see whats out there search powzaa and he has a museaum with most of the stuff in thats been released.

I was talking about the white ones, :)

05-12-2009, 07:37 PM
The pure white ones are quite rare from what I gather now, so yeah maybe 0.5 CS for a double seater you'd be looking at.

Homosexual
05-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh, because I have like.. two of them.

Homosexual
05-12-2009, 08:24 PM
*sorry for double post, but edit time ran out

what about the normal, non-recoloured version?

Plebings
10-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Even though the furni is kinda rare, I can't see people paying 0.5 for a white double sofa.

You can usually find the odd rare recolour for anything in cred shops.

Unless you're Hindudu and you're looking for white iced shutter corners.

Ajthedragon
12-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Habbox FAILS full stop

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post pointlessly.

;)

Iced is so common it shouldn't be considered rare at all... :eusa_whis

Homosexual
12-12-2009, 12:12 PM
;)

Iced is so common it shouldn't be considered rare at all... :eusa_whis

So is the HC sofa...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!