PDA

View Full Version : Just When I Actually Want It, It's Never There...

CleverPanda
05-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Hello.

I made this thread to raise a very important trading issue that I'm sure every Habbo comes up against, at least once in their pixelated career.

The issue of when you REALLY want to get a certain piece of Furniture but, you've tried ALL the Furniture Shops and Coin Shops around and can't find anything!

Hopefully, by raising this issue, mabye more people will actually be able to find that elusive piece of Furniture that has been bugging them for days to come.

Thanks for reading! :3

Smits
05-12-2009, 06:08 PM
When you don't want it it's everywhere!

e5
05-12-2009, 06:27 PM
How will this thread help? If that's what you're saying?
Anyway, when u want something u can never find it. when u dont, u can always see it, though.

Lew
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
I make a thread on this forum, then I usually get what im looking for, but if I still cant find it I try to compromise

CleverPanda
08-12-2009, 07:03 PM
How will this thread help? If that's what you're saying?
Anyway, when u want something u can never find it. when u dont, u can always see it, though.

People will probably post what Furniture they're having trouble to find and another person might just have that piece of Furniture. Simple really...

Mr-Trainor
08-12-2009, 07:47 PM
I know what you mean, it's frustrating! :(

Sulai
09-12-2009, 12:55 AM
haha yeh i had that... blue pillows... couldn't find one then found yum selling 25... then i can find loads in most places now :L

samantha421
09-12-2009, 08:01 AM
I always want Ice furni atm (need it now)

And then I found someone with 6 ice patches. However, I could only buy 4 but i need more

Ajthedragon
10-12-2009, 04:55 PM
People will probably post what Furniture they're having trouble to find and another person might just have that piece of Furniture. Simple really...

Oh of course? lol

Annoying..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!