PDA

View Full Version : Is god wars dungeon a good cash maker?

Mint
05-12-2009, 10:30 PM
For someone with a lot of time, 99 attack, 99 defense, 99 strength, 99 hitpoints and good armour/weapon is god wars dungeon a good cash maker? I know it involves luck but say on an average day if you spent 5 hours of constant Bandos how much do you think the total amount of drops could add up to? I have all them stats and stuff but have never been gwd before lol! Is Bandos the best place to go or are the other gods better? And should I solo, duo or team?

Cheers me dears +rep. :D

Oleh
05-12-2009, 10:36 PM
i was watching a nightmare rh vid yesterday and he said theres 3 ways and one of them included god wars, so yeah if he says it, it must be :)

MJJ
06-12-2009, 01:28 AM
If your Range level is 90+ then Saradomin and Armadyl are better than Bandos.

I'd say that Godwars is one of the best ways for quick cash. It does depend on luck, but if you keep going there with teams, then you will eventually get a drop.
It's also a lot of fun, and you can get some quick cash if you get a hilt drop or whatever.

adzzzz8
18-12-2009, 04:07 PM
ive been to god wars its ok cash i got like 1m in 3 hours at those avansies thingys and im only 77 ranged and like i think 90 or 91 cb

Taxi
18-12-2009, 11:51 PM
idk, i fail at RuneScape tbh
It takes me about a week to make 10m from playing 5 hours a day or so ROFL.

best way I can make cash is mining pure essence or chopping magics. :S too scared to risk anything like doing combat for drops, and I just don't know the techniques and where to go. :P

Oleh
21-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Better than me taxi, when i used to play i must have spent whole days playing trying to get cash, then id barely be touching 1mill a week

[Jay]
07-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I made like 80m from god wars then I went back all alone and lost evrythin coz i was skulled ;(
Had to check myself into rehab.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!