PDA

View Full Version : [Request] vBulletin - NEED ADMIN + WHOLE TEAM! Habbo related..

Jackbee
06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Ok, I have a vBulletin (legit) forum named www.sinfulgamers.com

It does partly relate to habbo, but to other games/topics also.

I don't have much time for it so I basically need a whole team to run the forum.
The jobs that are available are as follows:

Admin (1/2 Needed)
Super Moderator (1/2 Needed)
Moderator (3/4 Needed)

I can't really generalise what the forum is about on here.. so if you want more information before applying feel free to add me on msn: [email protected]

Oh, and please note this forum is basically starting from scratch :)

To apply, please PM me with the following filled in:

Name:
Experience (please be specific!):
Hours Available:
MSN:
Anything Else:

I look forward to hearing from you, and I wont hang about hiring you if I think you are up to the job.

adaym
06-12-2009, 11:45 AM
wouldn't it be better to get some members so the moderators can actually moderate something?

Jackbee
06-12-2009, 12:07 PM
wouldn't it be better to get some members so the moderators can actually moderate something?

Your right, but I believe that a forum needs to be well moderated from the go.

adaym
08-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Your right, but I believe that a forum needs to be well moderated from the go.
but there will be nothing to moderate... only their own posts, which shouldn't need moderating, as they are moderators...

Jay.
08-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Name: Jay.
Position Wanted: Any really, Admin or SMOD would be nice but you can judge on my Experience :)
Experience (please be specific!): Owned SMF forum, and vBul ages ago. I have moderated a big community at *****.org - Not long before I left though, as it was too runescape based :(
Hours Available: Depends really, around 2/3 hours a day depending on the day and coursework at College.
MSN: [email protected]
Anything Else: I hope your forum mutates to become something spectacular, a little like HxF and I hope I can be part of your development :D

Jackbee
09-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks Jay, i'll get back to you.

Keep them coming!

motojack1000
12-12-2009, 11:59 AM
PMed you

Jackbee
18-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Recieved four applications so far, looking for about ten and then I will decide! Apply and you have a good chance!

Joeyy
22-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Name: Joe
Position Wanted: Admin or Super Mod.
Experience (please be specific!): Worked on a few VB forums at a moderator. (All VB) - I have also been Forum Manager/Admin on some forums (DownloadBAG - When watto owned it) and also nexdana.com/forum. // and Talk-wide.com.
Hours Available: In summer i am offline more at the weekends but make up for it in the week. So about 3 to 4 hours. sometimes only half an hour.
MSN: [email protected]
Anything Else: I can make "OK" Skins and would be able to fix most things/keep the forum running.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!