PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X

PaulMacC
07-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Over the past week I've bought Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, X-2 and hopefully sometime next week I'll be buying IX, XII and some compliation packs of earlier games.
I've been hooked on this game, even though it's like 5-6 years old. Anyone else played it and thoughts on it?

FlyingJesus
07-12-2009, 02:49 PM
X is ok, kinda stupid that you can beat the end boss in 3 hits though. Blitzball is pretty immense :P VIII is the best though (anyone who says VII is better is obviously just crap at tactical play) but all of them past X have been disappointing imo. X-2 is just a game of mini games and the others are so far removed from what Final Fantasy is that they might as well not be in the series

PaulMacC
07-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Hopefully 13 will be a bit better.
I'm loving X though, quite good.

The Professor
08-12-2009, 12:32 AM
X was a great game, X-2 was horrible. I enjoyed IX but I've read mixed reviews of it, the main character is pretty engaging and the story isn't bad either, the levelling up and spell system is bizarre though lol,

I hated XII, borrowed it from a friend but never played past the first 10 hours. The battle system was horrible and unfair and should go away.

PaulMacC
08-12-2009, 03:54 PM
The battle theme of X is defiantly one of my favourites.
Bought IX today for a whopping £18, everyone else is selling for £40+
Mint condition, manuals, 4 discs, black label.
Best song in the game - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONqel6f_8M

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!