PDA

View Full Version : If you could kill one person...

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Could kill one person, any person. Who would it be and why?

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Super Moderator): Please keep thread titles descriptive, thanks :)

tdi
07-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Gordon Brown, I absolutely hate the useless overweight one eyed excuse for a prime minister figure. bahh

why make it only 1 person? :P

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 03:39 PM
because it's not fun if you can just list everyone you hate :P this way you have to prioritise your hatred ha. i think mine would have to be osama bin laden just for the reward -.-

Special
07-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Do John and Edward class as one?

If not, John is evens and Edwards is odds... *Rolls dice*

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 03:43 PM
jarv to be honest you wouldn't kick them out of bed :P

Eoin
07-12-2009, 03:44 PM
the queen, for being the richest leech in the world.

Cypher-
07-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Id just like to kill the leader of Catholicism, the Pope.

kk.
07-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Id just like to kill the leader of Catholicism, the Pope.

but theyd just re-elect another one, and then your kill wouldve been pointless

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 04:08 PM
or maybe michaelmoat he scammed me on habbo in 2006

Nixt
07-12-2009, 04:10 PM
I think I would most probably kill a (former) friend of mine. She's fat and ugly and generally really annoying and I think I would enjoy doing it.

Grainger@CUFC
07-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Robert Mugabe, seeing as no-one's done it yet.
Or N-Dubz, despite that being 3 people and just cause it's N-Dubz.

Jay.
07-12-2009, 04:27 PM
I'd have to say the most original - Teacher.

Never-ending pointless assignments not relevant to the BTEC Course - I'd love to just stand up and go "Seeya!" then launch a knife.

Sunnily
07-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah probably Jedward. Lmao!

jackass
07-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Osama bin Laden.

Alkaz
07-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Margaret Thatcher. Shouldnt have sold of things such as gas, electric, water, rail etc etc. Helped mess the country up. But considering she is like 80 and kinda pointless, I would probably kill John of Jedward, his letter would barely make a difference.

Eoin
07-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Margaret Thatcher. Shouldnt have sold of things such as gas, electric, water, rail etc etc. Helped mess the country up. But considering she is like 80 and kinda pointless, I would probably kill John of Jedward, his letter would barely make a difference.

:eusa_danc were havin' a party... when thatcher dies :eusa_danc

Bun
07-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Phil Brown probs.

Alkaz
07-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Excellent plan :)

xxMATTGxx
07-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Osama bin Laden.

Same with Jack. Do I have to actually explain why? The name just sounds alarm bells nearly all over the world anyway. :P

Black_Apalachi
07-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Louis Walsh

jackass
07-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Louis Walsh

That's a good one!

The Professor
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Barack Obama. No reason really I just think it'll be a laugh :D

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I love Louis Walsh. You malicious people.

dirrty
07-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I WOULD NEVER KILL ANYONE AS I'M NOT A MURDERER

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
not even if they killed all your family

Roxy
07-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Piers Morgan. For whatever reason he just really annoys me

jackass
07-12-2009, 10:28 PM

YES! Another good one!

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 10:32 PM
why are some of my fave peeps being mentioned

Smits
07-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Osama Bin Laden for hiding all these years and havign a terrible view on religion and morals.

Jamesy
07-12-2009, 10:57 PM
This guy in my physics class who does not shut up about family guy/ american dad/ america and knows sod all about anything.

Black_Apalachi
08-12-2009, 12:03 AM

Omg his chat show makes me cringe.

why are some of my fave peeps being mentioned

cos you have a **** taste in people :P

brandon
08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Gotta agree with Jake can't see why you would want to kill Piers or Louis

Gavin from Auto Glass

Black_Apalachi
08-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Gotta agree with Jake can't see why you would want to kill Piers or Louis

Gavin from Auto Glass

do you even watch X-Factor/BGT?

lol at the Gavin one though :P hahahaha

Swearwolf
08-12-2009, 12:36 AM
dw, jedward are dead, theyre turning on the xmas lights in my town at the weekend. ill kill them.

Pyroka
08-12-2009, 01:17 AM
there was a lad when i first moved schools, in the new school he just constantly bullied me... i'd be satisfied if i could beat his face with a baseball bat.

god he makes me sick =/

Jord
08-12-2009, 01:39 AM
That ian guy off youtube whos a **** and people like his singing videos

Immenseman
08-12-2009, 06:23 PM
rob, i love xfactor and bgt, louis and piers are awesome. piers is very fickle when it comes to football though. apart from that he's a god of men, as is louis.

Misawa
08-12-2009, 06:29 PM
The problem with killing Osama bin Laden would be that he's a scapegoat and in the pocket of the United States government. Try killing the former Bush administration if you feel so bitter about 9/11.

Immenseman
08-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Depleted conspiracy theories aren't fact for the record. I know it would cause mayhem killing the leader of the biggest terrorist organisation but I think once it settled down it wouldn't be so strong.

kk.
08-12-2009, 06:43 PM
id have to say the annoying gold advert person. even though its gone, it just ruined my oct/nov

Accipiter
08-12-2009, 06:56 PM
the *******s that through that puppy off a bridge, technically it'd be one kill cause i'd line then up and use one bullet in there knackers then throw them all off the bridge and leave them there, sick *******s >:(

Jordy
08-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Margaret Thatcher. Shouldnt have sold of things such as gas, electric, water, rail etc etc. Helped mess the country up. But considering she is like 80 and kinda pointless, I would probably kill John of Jedward, his letter would barely make a difference.Mess up the country? The country was virtually bankrupt, all businesses had fled the UK to all the taxes and moved elsewhere, people were striking constantly and unions controlled the government? I'm not saying that the privatisation of things is right, however she saved this country from quite literally going down the pan and sorted out the post-war economy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/mysun/2755586/Falklands-oil-a-saving-grace.html (I used The Sun because it's dubbed down enough for you to understand)

Labour were opposed to saving the Falklands islands, so it'd be the Argentinians about to pump lots of oil out the Falklands ;)

Depleted conspiracy theories aren't fact for the record. I know it would cause mayhem killing the leader of the biggest terrorist organisation but I think once it settled down it wouldn't be so strong.Nah it wouldn't affect Al Qaeda at all, he has little or no command within it now (He pretty much retired after 9/11), he's just a powerful symbol for them.

Probably HeadBoard for scamming a throne off me on Habbo

Misawa
08-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Depleted conspiracy theories aren't fact for the record. I know it would cause mayhem killing the leader of the biggest terrorist organisation but I think once it settled down it wouldn't be so strong.

Depleted? Read into what the media has fed you. You are a sheep, I'm afraid to say. Investigate for yourself and you'll have a different opinion, trust me.

adaym
08-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I would really like to kill Misawa. I doubt I could though, being as he's so awesome.

Failing that, I'd kill John Paul Goat.

ecstasy
08-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Michael Winner

Black_Apalachi
08-12-2009, 08:07 PM
rob, i love xfactor and bgt, louis and piers are awesome. piers is very fickle when it comes to football though. apart from that he's a god of men, as is louis.

Jake are you serious? Virtually everything Louis says on X-Factor is ********. I'm still not sure if he was pretending to love Jedward or if he really is a **** as every other week he was complaining about the rules :rolleyes:. He's as much of an embarrassment to Ireland as the twins are.

Misawa
08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Michael Winner

You can't kill him, he directed Death Wish.

And yes, I am awesome.

adaym
08-12-2009, 08:19 PM
You can't kill him, he directed Death Wish.

And yes, I am awesome.
Love you really <3

MonkeyPants
08-12-2009, 10:55 PM
I would kill this guy that hangs around my sisters and I, Brandon. He is so flipping annoying.

Immenseman
08-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Depleted? Read into what the media has fed you. You are a sheep, I'm afraid to say. Investigate for yourself and you'll have a different opinion, trust me.
I'm the sheep yet you're the one influenced by some socially ******ed freaks posting stupid videos and gaining publicity. Ironic how you mention the media and yet if the media never mentioned the conspiracy theories you wouldn't make such rash judgements, stop being so influenced by persuasive individuals and trying to cause controversy. End of.

Jake are you serious? Virtually everything Louis says on X-Factor is ********. I'm still not sure if he was pretending to love Jedward or if he really is a **** as every other week he was complaining about the rules :rolleyes:. He's as much of an embarrassment to Ireland as the twins are.
Louis knows what he's doing. He's signed them up and he'll make them money, that's his fundamental goal. Note, he never said they were amazing singers, he always went as far as saying they were young boys, who were very entertaining and the public loved them. This much was true.

IceNineKills
09-12-2009, 12:01 AM
nick griffin.

Misawa
09-12-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm the sheep yet you're the one influenced by some socially ******ed freaks posting stupid videos and gaining publicity. Ironic how you mention the media and yet if the media never mentioned the conspiracy theories you wouldn't make such rash judgements, stop being so influenced by persuasive individuals and trying to cause controversy. End of.

Louis knows what he's doing. He's signed them up and he'll make them money, that's his fundamental goal. Note, he never said they were amazing singers, he always went as far as saying they were young boys, who were very entertaining and the public loved them. This much was true.

I wouldn't call scientists screwed up freaks. Anyway, if you escaped your bubble of government-controlled media and actually investigated for yourself, rather than being told, I would guarantee your opinion would change. I don't have any intention of causing controversy, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the truth. You realise the majority of the USA do not believe the details of the official 9/11 report? Don't make a judgement like the other inept sheep when you haven't even done your research. Look at science and scientists, look at Operation Northwoods, Pearl Harbour. There are your starting points - go off and investigate and make your own conclusions.

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 12:25 AM

That + the X-Factor is supposed to be a singing competition = he's a ****.

Immenseman
09-12-2009, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't call scientists screwed up freaks. Anyway, if you escaped your bubble of government-controlled media and actually investigated for yourself, rather than being told, I would guarantee your opinion would change. I don't have any intention of causing controversy, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the truth. You realise the majority of the USA do not believe the details of the official 9/11 report? Don't make a judgement like the other inept sheep when you haven't even done your research. Look at science and scientists, look at Operation Northwoods, Pearl Harbour. There are your starting points - go off and investigate and make your own conclusions.
We can all bold random phrases in our posts, it makes them look no more impressive, rather just that you're a try hard. What I find funny is you accuse me of being a sheep yet you then go on in your post to explain how you're with the majority of the American in not believing the report? So you believe it's a conspiracy because the majority of American citizens do. That makes perfect sense, they are of course renowned for being the best educated nation across the globe. People like you just crave attention and feel the urge to deviate for said reason.

Just wanted to bold a variety of letters to highlight to you how useless you doing that was in that particular post. Let me guess, you think all terrorist attacks are conspiracy to give Governments a reason to attack certain groups of society. Your gall on the subject is ridiculous when you integrate it with how you actually gauged your opinions - from attention seekers, to attract the attention seekers.

Misawa
09-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Would you like to explain why the US government planned to blow up an aircraft full of American students and blame it on another country as a pretext? I don't need to say anymore.

You're dead to the idea because you don't think it's possible - the same as I was - but when you actually look for yourself, which is the ONLY way to not be biased, you find out things that you wish you never knew.

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Would you like to explain why the US government planned to blow up an aircraft full of American students and blame it on another country as a pretext? I don't need to say anymore.

You're dead to the idea because you don't think it's possible - the same as I was - but when you actually look for yourself, which is the ONLY way to not be biased, you find out things that you wish you never knew.

I want to try and do this, but how do we make sure the sources we research don't have some sort of media influence? Even if we have a strong source, how do we know it hasn't been manipulated by the US government?

Misawa
09-12-2009, 02:22 AM
What do you mean?

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Well what research can be done? I've been as close as you can get to ground zero so that's no help, besides it was like a decade ago now. All we have is the internet so how can you be sure which information is genuine and which isn't? Obviously newspapers etc won't be, but other official looking data could easily have been manipulated by the government.

Immenseman
09-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Well what research can be done? I've been as close as you can get to ground zero so that's no help, besides it was like a decade ago now. All we have is the internet so how can you be sure which information is genuine and which isn't? Obviously newspapers etc won't be, but other official looking data could easily have been manipulated by the government.
My thoughts exactly, lol. Anyway, if you want a debate on it Misawa, create a new thread, I'll be sure to contribute ;)

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I was thinkin that but it would turn into;

'I think it was the Taliban'
'I think it was the US government'
'I think it was aliens'

Misawa
09-12-2009, 02:16 PM
The best way to get your head around the possibility that a government could orchestrate such an event is to look at public documents. Classified documents eventually get declassifieid because of their age, and you'd be very surprised at what you can read in them - and these are official documents in the public record - free for anyone to read.

In such documents you can find out about how there was a plan in the '60s to blow up a passenger jet full of American students and to blame it on another country. The only reason it didn't go ahead is because Kennedy was disgusted by it and sternly said no way in hell.

Another example is of how America scrambled Japanese radio before the Pearl Harbour tragedy even happened and found out all about the impending incident, but they decided that it was the pretext they needed to go to war and let it happen - a Presidential decision.

The aforementioned are two actual facts. Like I said, they are documents in the public record. Once you see these facts you begin to understand how governments really work.

Most people in 2009 believe that the USA went to war with Iraq based on the WMD story being a lie and that it was simply a pretext to obtain oil.

In another public document prior to 9/11, **** Cheney suggested that, and I quote, "A new Pearl Harbour-type event" occur to make the citizens of the USA put their trust in the government for their safety.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers are still very much alive in the Middle East.

Osama bin Laden was treated at a United States Red Cross hospital in the Middle East just two weeks before 9/11, and has a long, long history of working with the Bush family, from Vietnam to a variety of monetary deals.

None of this is speculation, it's fact in the public record.

Misawa
09-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Post-edit time, here are a couple of quotes from Operation Northwoods, a proposed fake-terror operation in 1962 devised by the CIA.

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation. The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 04:15 PM
If you can get hold of those kinds of documents, fair enough. Why does US government allow them to be released without editing the bad parts out though? :S

Misawa
09-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Quite often they do censor with black print.

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Do they never edited some of them to say things that aren't true?

Misawa
09-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Well, pretty much all such documents mention covering up events and blaming on others, so they're all made up of lies in one way or another.

Do you know how many people profited from 9/11?

GommeInc
09-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Steve Jobs, for the lols. Like killing a god.

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Well, pretty much all such documents mention covering up events and blaming on others, so they're all made up of lies in one way or another.

Do you know how many people profited from 9/11?

So how can you use them as factual evidence to find out what happened? That's exactly my point!
And no :P

Misawa
09-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Why would they publish them in the first place? COme on!

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 07:32 PM
So they can try and make their lies look like official honest documents to make us believe exactly what they want us to? :S

Misawa
09-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Hehe. The documents are very damaging, just not enough people no about them because the publicity they receive is always quashed by the media, which is government-controlled.

Immenseman
09-12-2009, 07:38 PM
which is why the media also produce conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

Black_Apalachi
09-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Yeah exactly!!! Pretty much everything is or can be government controlled so we're still back at square one with no reliable evidence to make an opinion on 9/11.

Misawa
09-12-2009, 07:44 PM
The government shuts down such sources of information when they see it. There is an unfathomable amount of illegal closures they have made.

When a document is in the public domain they can't just remove it without an explanation.

http://911review.com/precedent/century/imgs/northwoods13.gif

CJW93
09-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Jenson Button

Blinger$
10-12-2009, 01:27 AM
possibly one member of this forum..

Black_Apalachi
10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
possibly one member of this forum..

SPILL DA BEANZ :blue_shoc

kuzkasate
10-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Probably some girl that tried to fight with one of my best friends which is a girl. She's just to cheeky anyway.

N-Dubz
10-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Louis Walsh.

Black_Apalachi
10-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Louis Walsh.

yay first one to get two votes i think so we must be right :D

Accipiter
10-12-2009, 11:31 PM
yay first one to get two votes i think so we must be right :D

sos to burst your bubble but he meant this guy http://en-gb.facebook.com/LouisJWalsh

Immenseman
10-12-2009, 11:32 PM
bin laden has had a few innit

walsh ftw

Black_Apalachi
11-12-2009, 12:31 AM
sos to burst your bubble but he meant this guy http://en-gb.facebook.com/LouisJWalsh

lol newb :P

Accipiter
11-12-2009, 12:09 PM
lol newb :P

it had to be done :eusa_danc

-:Undertaker:-
11-12-2009, 03:15 PM
the queen, for being the richest leech in the world.

I fail to see how the Queen is a leech, she has to dip into her own funds to keep her palaces from the verge of crumbling (even though the palaces are owned by the state).

Ah yes, thats why the 1970s (before Thatcher got in) were so much fun with strikes, the smaller working week, blackouts being part of daily life, poverty, United Kingdom being at the hands of militant socialism and a general mess which saw many who could, flee to South Africa and other former British colonies.

On who I would kill, I can dislike people but I wouldn't want anyone dead. I'd support Tony Blair and George W Bush going on trial though for the Iraq War and the death penalty being a possible punishment, as to who I would kill; any sick murderer such as Ian Huntley.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!