PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite luxury?

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 02:58 PM
phone?
car?
laptop?
tv?

what's your favourite thing and why? :D

Jamesy
07-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Computer/ Laptop. Pretty much useless without them.

tdi
07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
car, definately. I couldn't live without it, it's killing me as I've been banned for a month and it's so boring, especially like today where I'm off work and I'm bored out of my skull! :P

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 03:40 PM
i don't know really. i use my phone/car/laptop/tv daily. i think i use my laptop the most out of all of those because there is always something to do on internetzzz so i guess i pick my laptop

/geek

Meree.
07-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Computer/Laptop. I'm always on it really. And welcome back Immenseman! :_)

Special
07-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Hmmm P.C because it can do anything apart from practical things like driving a car and tidying up :D

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Computer/Laptop. I'm always on it really. And welcome back Immenseman! :_)
thank youuuuu. i would hate to have to live without a phone too :lol:

dogboy123
07-12-2009, 03:49 PM
immenseman :love3:

ok so now not being gay probably my xbox and comp

EDIT: Visa :love7:

Nixt
07-12-2009, 03:50 PM
It would be a choice between phone / car / laptop. I think laptop would win ultimately, because that can be used for communication as much as my phone. The car thing would be difficult but I could live without it (just about) whereas I need my laptop for study, personal interest and of course HxF which I could not live without.

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 05:46 PM
yeah laptop kinda does lots of things. can be used to contact and talk to friends (like phone) can watch what ya want (like tv) it can make u feel like ur on a paradise island (like transport)

laptop wins*+*

Inseriousity.
07-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Computer. I'd hate to go back to the 'good ol' days' when they used books to find out information! Imagine that -yawns-

xxMATTGxx
07-12-2009, 05:57 PM
It's going to be either my computer system or my mobile. I will go for computer system because it can do multiple tasks and I can use it to phone/contact anyone I need to anyway. So that's the mobile out of the question! :)

dirrty
07-12-2009, 05:59 PM
my macbook & iphone. i'd be well mardy if anything happened to em

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 06:04 PM
omg lol.... i want both of those so much :@ i asked my dad to get me a macbook on the weekend, he said no :S weirdo ;l

xxMATTGxx
07-12-2009, 06:05 PM
omg lol.... i want both of those so much :@ i asked my dad to get me a macbook on the weekend, he said no :S weirdo ;l

Maybe you should keeping asking and he may then turn round and buy it so you will shut up asking for it. :D

Hecktix
07-12-2009, 06:25 PM

ive managed to scratch my iphone, i was LIVID.

Best luxury, probably my iphone or car.

Inseriousity.
07-12-2009, 06:28 PM

No, cos he's bought you one for christmas :)

Alkaz
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
my computer fo' sure

dirrty
07-12-2009, 07:02 PM
i persuaded my mum to buy me one for uni even though it was like a year n half before i'd actually go :P

ive managed to scratch my iphone, i was LIVID.

Best luxury, probably my iphone or car.
i dropped my iphone 2 weeks ago walking to college and it dented the corner and completely froze the phone. i was SO upset i was like DONT TALK TO ME. and i dropped my macbook and didn't move for like 5 seconds because i was scared i damaged it :(:(:(:(:( i'm just useless.

jackass
07-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Computer - use it ALL the time. :P
And maybe my phone for the same reason.

Immenseman
07-12-2009, 07:41 PM
Maybe you should keeping asking and he may then turn round and buy it so you will shut up asking for it. :D
i tried that when i drove him to morrisons earlier cuz he wanted strawberries (:S) he was like "shut up cuz it aint gna happen"

i persuaded my mum to buy me one for uni even though it was like a year n half before i'd actually go :P

i dropped my iphone 2 weeks ago walking to college and it dented the corner and completely froze the phone. i was SO upset i was like DONT TALK TO ME. and i dropped my macbook and didn't move for like 5 seconds because i was scared i damaged it :(:(:(:(:( i'm just useless.
tried that LOL he was like "no"

cries & no he hasn't got me one for xmas cuz he doesn't ever buy technical things. he got himself an eee pc when they first came out and a new laptop just to try windows 7 :S and then this nice dell laptop and then a mac :@

Black_Apalachi
07-12-2009, 07:55 PM
car, definately. I couldn't live without it, it's killing me as I've been banned for a month and it's so boring, especially like today where I'm off work and I'm bored out of my skull! :P

I've had to resort to a 2 hour train journey to uni every day. Walking down a busy street or through a car park is torture. When I see a Mini I feel like crying!!!

Answer: car by a long shot even though I don't have one any more.

Sunnily
07-12-2009, 08:02 PM
My phone is like my life :D

IceNineKills
09-12-2009, 02:25 AM
car, couldn't live without it.

Misawa
09-12-2009, 04:25 AM
My TV. Without access to the medium of film I wouldn't be where I am today.

Metric1
09-12-2009, 04:42 AM
car, blackberry, macbook, job, visa, amex, master card, food, moms car...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!