PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Where's Rudolph!

Habbox Santa
07-12-2009, 05:14 PM
http://assets.habbox.com/images/87HXHXRUDOLFBANNER1.png

We're in a bit of a state here at HxHD! Let me explain it to you because we need YOUR help this christmas, as somethings gone horribly wrong. Please for the sake of the children read on...

Ok firstly I'll set the scene so you know exactly what we're dealing with here.

Twas a grand day in Lapland, snow was falling from the sky, not the horrible sleety snow. The pleasant snow. Santa was doing his daily duty of cleaning out all the stables where the reindeers are housed. He was whistling away to his favourite christmas tunes as he scooped up the reindeer droppings. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen all done. Everything was going to plan! He picked up his wheelbarrow and moved onto Rudolphs pen, he was now whistling '12 days of christmas'. He opened the hatch and backed in with the wheelbarrow, normally Rudolph would make a grunting sound which translated to 'what do you want' (typical teenager). But that didnt come today, Santa turned round to an empty stable...

Thats all the information the LPD (Lapland Police Department) would give us. They've given us some clues for us to get to work on finding Rudolph as Santa cant set off without him.

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/32hxhd.gif

Throughout this whole quest you will need to pick up the letters you find. You should find a total of 5 letters! You will know if it is an official letter if it appears like this *Letter*. At the end of the week all of these letter you collect will come apparent what they are needed for!

The first clue comes in the form of a Habbo Quest. Battle your way through to gain the vital clues we need. To get to the quest just search :Jin: and go into the imp tele! You have 2 days to complete this quest! You can only get the next clue by completing the quest!

Some important info: If you trip in any of the mazes that rise above the floor you should be able to get back up somehow, but there is a checkpoint room, this is room 8 and there is a sticky on the wall. Read this for information! Also if someone is blocking and the wonderful dogboy123 isnt online or the owner of the room, report them via the help tool and await assistance!

Good luck!

Habbox Santa
08-12-2009, 09:32 PM
You still have time to enter this!

Gooddlluckk :)

Habbox Santa
12-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Well sorry for the delay but I;ve been a bit clogged up with work and letters from kids!

Well we found Rudolphs droppings in a spa in antarctica, if you got to the end that is. You may have got a few more clues after that.

Anyway here is your next clue and how to finish the quest...

Look around in HxHD for another clue and I'll give you one here *E*! ( So thats another 2)

If you unscramble the letters you've been given it will reveal a password to get into a room where the final information will be given.

Then just search dogboy123, scroll down and go to the End Room!

If you havent gained all the clues then I can give you one hint to get in. One of the 8....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!