PDA

View Full Version : Secret Santa! - Ends 26th December

Jay.
07-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Here comes the festive season and what better thing to celebrate than to settle down by the fire with loved ones eating marshmallows and watching some great comedy (Really I was just sitting on the cold hard floor in my socks with Ben & Jerry's but nobody needs to know)! I pressed play on the DVD player and on came Home Alone 2. I must say, in Home Alone 2 that hotel is absolutely amazing! Although, one unwanted character stepped onto the screen.

Two hours before the show Habbox Santa called me and told me about The Grinch having a different plan to steal Christmas, this time he would steal characters from classic Christmas Movies in order to make everyone have a bad Christmas! After the phone call I looked at the screen and recognised him instantly! It was The Grinch! Unfortunately, Kevin wasn't greeted with his normal foes...

Now we all know that Kevin is great at getting out of trouble, but he has totally lost motivation. In fact, his last words were "Nobody cares anyway, I might as well give up!". The only way for Kevin to get out of trouble is to get him a present. Not just a normal Christmas present though, a present that is so funny, weird and random will mean that yours will stand out! If it stands out, we'll pick it and free him. Now we all know that actors are rich, so if we pick yours - You're going to be in for hell of a treat!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below:

Habbo Name: Jay.
Habbox Name: Jay.
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (including Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Inseriousity. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

Inseriousity.
12-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Bumped.

Japan
13-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Habbo name: BritishTea
Habbox name: Japan
My Entry: Slightly crushed box of earl grey tea bags with an expiry date of 31/07/43

xxBbxAlexyxx
13-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Habbo Name: xxBbxAlexyxx
Habbox Name: xxBbxAlexyxx
My entry: Used (footwise) Christmas Stocking by Santa in 1950 and never taken off until he dies and never washed!

luv-r-hate-me
13-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Habbo Name:luv-r-hate-me
Habbox Name:luv-r-hate-me
My Entry: A SQUIRRL

Markeh
13-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Habbo Name: Marky21
Habbox Name: Marky21
My entry: 1992 Talbot 4 berth motorhome w/ internal shower and FAIL written in huge letters across the back.

Contempt.
14-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Habbo Name:Contempt.
Habbox Name:Contempt.
My Entry: A supersized hot tub filled with the finest sugary syrup, candycanes, christmas goodies, chocolates and a smexi little santa's helper(wink wink. preferably female) at the bottom :)

.e.v.i.l.
14-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Habbo Name: .e.v.i.l.
Habbox Name: .e.v.i.l.
My Entry: A sign written by Captain Obvious, saying "Road is wet when it rains"

iArch
15-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Habbo Name: iArch
Habbox Name: iArch
My entry: £50 Voucher for Woolworths shop only that comes with a free wooly animal (sheep)

Added Habbo(x) name. You left Jay. there! - Inseriousity.

Circadia
15-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Habbo Name: JustAbii.x
Habbox Name: JustAbii.x
My entry: a half eaten SOCK!!

chantellehugs
15-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Habbo/x Name: PrincessChic3
My Entry: A little festive spirit in the form of SNOW!

Special
15-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Habbo: Pabble
HXF Name: Special
Present: I'll sign any part of your body

Cyndia
16-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Habbo Name: Redhotdevil65
Habbox Name: Cyndia
Present: A cute little puppy in a bow! Because animals are the gifts that keep on giving.. and they make the best, most loyal sidekicks!

karter
18-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Habbo Name : kartikeya
Habbox Name : kartikeya
My Entry : Santa Himself in a woman's dress :P

Pigperson
21-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Habbo Name: Pigperson
Habbox Name: Pigperson
My Entry: The permission to buy me a present...

Will :eusa_danc

adzzzz8
21-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Habbo Name: Adzzzz8
Habbox Name: adzzzz8
My entry: A toaster!

Ardemax
22-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Habbo(x) name: Ardemax
My entry: The cake car of the Skoda advert, I'm sure it's not too stale now :eusa_shif

myke
22-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Habbo: SyrupyMonkey
Habbox: Myke
Entry: A fossil of a small trout.

Wig44.
22-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Habbo: Wingobings
Habbox: Wig44.
Entry: A massive poster of goatse.

galbabe
22-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Habbo Name: cmg1994
Habbox Name: galbabe
My entry: jellyfish

Starburst1345
23-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Habbo name: Starburst1345
Habbox name: Star
My Entry: Fluffy cow slippers

Blob
24-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Habbo Name: dunko
Habbox Name: Blob
My Entry: Parents that don't loose children.

Ulpha
24-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Habbo Name: Ulpha
Habbox Name: Ulpha
My entry: 10,000 Pixels on Habbo. Spend them wisely on effects and starter furni.

Eveolution
25-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Habbo Name: lime-light
Habbox Name: Eveolution
My entry: Half burnt christmas tree decorated with nails and hair of the characters he kidnapped.

TinyFroggy
26-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Habbo Name: TinyFroggy
Habbox Name: TinyFroggy
My Entry: I JUST want Christmas.. ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!