PDA

View Full Version : eBay help.

PaulMacC
08-12-2009, 02:24 AM
I've bidded on an item and just noticed when I bidded it said that they only accept uncrossed postal orders and cheques. I can only pay via Paypal. I've notified the seller but whats the worst than can happen?
Under payment methods it said Paypal though and I got confused. It just says No paypal please in description of item.
Thanks.

PaulMacC
08-12-2009, 02:41 AM
Also for anyone wondering this is what it looked like
http://i49.tinypic.com/3582rkm.jpg

Yonder
08-12-2009, 04:02 AM
The seller can just retract your bid if i remember correctly but if someone outbids you then dont worry about it i guess :P if they decide to be idiots then they could do that whole report you thing where you have to go into a paypal (forgot word) resolution(?) area. But if you explain what you just told us about the whole paypal issue then im sure they will be fine. But i dont think it will go that far, i presume they will just retract your bid from their product.

(if sp wrong im so tired)

PaulMacC
08-12-2009, 11:20 AM
The thing is, I bidded when the item had 10 minutes left. It's long over now. I noticed when there was like 3 minutes left it said PayPal not accepted. But surely it's her fault for putting up PayPal as a payment method.

Alkaz
08-12-2009, 11:40 AM
She says she has payments on her paypal which are taking time to clear or something so the post is the quickets way. I guess if her paypal is sorted then she would accept your offer?

PaulMacC
08-12-2009, 11:43 AM
It's alright. I've contacted her and she said she got her PayPal working. I've sent the payment and hopefully it'll come within the next week.

Alkaz
08-12-2009, 11:44 AM
w00twoo, glad you'll get your game Paul ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!