PDA

View Full Version : Loose Ends + The Enemy of My Enemy

drama
08-12-2009, 10:53 PM
People always said Loose Ends on veteran was hard, found it a bit of a challenge but I died more times escaping the house than defending it :P at least that was a challenge, but JESUS The Enemy of My Enemy (bone yard mission) on veteran is impossible :(

I know loads of people have completed campaign on veteran and I only have this one left (and the first mission but disk is ALREADY scratched and won't load it) left until I complete it, any tips? x

ItsDave
08-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Yeah, there really is no time limit even though the dialog makes you believe there is, so take your time, and stick to the left part of the map you start on, find parts of the plane to hide under not behind, and little passage ways through broken planes, Just watch your corners, gain your check points and learn where your enemies are after respawning. Musta taken me about... 30-40 minutes?

ItsDave
08-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Oh and anyone stuck on that Spec Ops mission where you're in that castle place in the shower rooms? I did that on veteran in 26 seconds. Clear the first room, then sprint to the exit. May take a few times but it works.

Edit by Sammeth. (Assistant General Manager): Please don't make multiple posts within the 15 minute edit time limit.

Stitch
08-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Oh and anyone stuck on that Spec Ops mission where you're in that castle place in the shower rooms? I did that on veteran in 26 seconds. Clear the first room, then sprint to the exit. May take a few times but it works.
I breached, shot everyone in the first room, ran to middle of second room, flashbang, ran to end.

Loos Ends took me longer to do it on regular than veteran. I was wondering how I managed that.

ItsDave
08-12-2009, 11:58 PM
I breached, shot everyone in the first room, ran to middle of second room, flashbang, ran to end.

Loos Ends took me longer to do it on regular than veteran. I was wondering how I managed that.

Same. That Estate mission on veteran, was just so hard. The Enemy of my Enemy felt easier, but took a few more tries.

drama
11-12-2009, 09:17 PM
finished it all on vet :)

dbgtz
15-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Campaign or spec ops? Campaign is easy on vet I done it all but spec ops is freaking frustrating.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!