PDA

View Full Version : Little help...

Gnome
10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
hey, well i was in a relationship for 9 months, the girl left me for some other guy in college, she was my first love, but enough of the pansy talk and stuff. Well, one of my friends told me that they haven't been together for around 2 weeks now, we broke around a month ago. I left college because of it, i couldn't bear to see them together, went to hit the guy on a few occasions, he ran away. I tried my best to get her back when we split, and i think i still really do love her. She done all this to me, but i cant stop loving her. I was wondering what you guys would do in this situation, and how i would go about trying to get her back, i done abit of bebo creeping, yeah, sad; i know. and i seen a blog and it was things like

are you mad at someone right now?
Myself.

are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?
I Should But Im Not.

are you happy with the choices you've made?
Dunno

do you miss someone?
Yeah

I just don't know, she could be talking about me, or the other lad. I'm just really confused atm.

Hecktix
10-12-2009, 02:04 PM
You should not have left college because of that dude.

Try talking to her, see if she's okay?

Gnome
10-12-2009, 02:06 PM
I know, it was a stupid choice i made. I regret it 100% now.

I'm not sure, like how would i go about speaking to her? We haven't spoke like normal people since the split. Tiny texts like 3 word things about picking up stuff from each other etc.

Hecktix
10-12-2009, 02:11 PM
I know, it was a stupid choice i made. I regret it 100% now.

I'm not sure, like how would i go about speaking to her? We haven't spoke like normal people since the split. Tiny texts like 3 word things about picking up stuff from each other etc.

See if you can go back to college, or restart next year - make sure you do that for yourself.

That blog, is there anyway you can reply to it and just put "are you okay" or whatever?

Gnome
10-12-2009, 02:13 PM
I am going back next year, just working full time for a year. I could, but i'd rather not blurt it out for everyone to see, im off into town anyway, i'll probably bump into her after shes finished college. If not, then ill try muster up some guts to text her.

I'll be back around 5, off to a job interview then meeting a mate for dinner :>

thanks for the help xx

Cyndia
10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah, the best thing would be if you ran into her and just asked her if she was doing alright and that you were worried and that if she wants to talk or vent, or rant about anything, you're always there to listen if she needs it. And if you don't run into her, definitely try texting her that and maybe she'll take the chance and try talking to you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!