PDA

View Full Version : Brown Plastic Chair.. rare?

Orangeesh
10-12-2009, 08:49 PM
I cant find it in catalogue and looked on Habbox cant find it either..
Is it a rare now?

Sharon
10-12-2009, 09:04 PM
If its the Green Army Chair know as 'The Chair' on Habbox worth 32CS which is what I think you are on about is as I recall a scripted furni, very rarely seen too. I've only seen it once I think..

Edit - If that was what you were on about fine.. But I've just read it properly and realised what you put. Not sure about that I'll check :)

AgnesIO
10-12-2009, 09:33 PM
I think it is.

Don't worry though, I and (maybe) other RVR's are currently getting over 200 new Sprites for 2010 ;)

Orangeesh
10-12-2009, 10:28 PM
If its the Green Army Chair know as 'The Chair' on Habbox worth 32CS which is what I think you are on about is as I recall a scripted furni, very rarely seen too. I've only seen it once I think..

Edit - If that was what you were on about fine.. But I've just read it properly and realised what you put. Not sure about that I'll check :)

ye I know about the army green one, I have 6 of them.. but just noticed the dark brown one isnt in cat now either.

-:Undertaker:-
11-12-2009, 02:30 PM

The rare thats commonly known as the 'Army Plasto Chair' is actually called 'Chair' so thats why its been renamed on Habbox, The isn't part of the name just our panel adds that infront of every rare that is on our pages.

On the issue of the chairs, the Army Plasto Chair is in supers because its never been on sale, whereas the Gold & Dark Blue Pods have been on sale before. On the Brown Plasto Chair, it was never added in the past because a) Habbox was well behind on images and still is although we're working on it & b) it remained in a deal when it was first removed from Plastic section.

It will end up in a new section along with the pods, posters, inflatables and other random stuff in the Categorized section in the next few weeks/months depending on what parts are done first.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!