PDA

View Full Version : HabboxForum Twelve Days of Christmas

Chippiewill
12-12-2009, 12:26 AM
The twelve days of Christmas are the days after Christmas, not the days before Christmas :rolleyes:

Nixt
12-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Well you know it is just a bit of fun but thanks for being pedantic :P.

Lee
12-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Haha, spot on you eh :P

Edit; Darn you Garion, you beat me to it :P

Chippiewill
12-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Well you know it is just a bit of fun but thanks for being pedantic :P.

I would have expected Habbox Santa to have known but obviously I was wrong.

Nixt
12-12-2009, 12:31 AM
I would have expected Habbox Santa to have known but obviously I was wrong.

I don't think Habbox Santa is overly concerned. I see your point and fair enough but it's just a competition and we used a name associated with Christmas. I can't help but feel you're picking at nothing important really :$.

hah
12-12-2009, 12:33 AM
i hope i win

Chippiewill
12-12-2009, 12:36 AM
I don't think Habbox Santa is overly concerned. I see your point and fair enough but it's just a competition and we used a name associated with Christmas. I can't help but feel you're picking at nothing important really :$.

Well perhaps Habbox Santa isn't to bothered but I'm sure Habbox Jesus will have something to say about this.

Ontopic: Is it me or is the question too easy? It's not as if it's difficult to find out and all, there's no reward for working out the question, just for randomly being picked...

Meanies
12-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Well perhaps Habbox Santa isn't to bothered but I'm sure Habbox Jesus will have something to say about this.

Ontopic: Is it me or is the question too easy? It's not as if it's difficult to find out and all, there's no reward for working out the question, just for randomly being picked...
but in order to be randomly picked you'll have to work out the answer..

Nixt
12-12-2009, 12:42 AM

and the question is intentionally easy it's just fun :p

Alkaz
12-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Some people! Moan when somethings hard, moan when its easy - no happy medium tbh, you'll just have to build a bridge and get over it.

Black_Apalachi
12-12-2009, 01:31 AM
http://www.thegeminiweb.com/babyboomer/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Scrooge.jpg

I was gonna enter that every day but when I saw the first one, I had 5 minutes left before it ended and the forum went all laggy and failed me.

xxMATTGxx
12-12-2009, 01:43 AM
People moan for the sake of moaning. Not all questions are going to be that easy, some you are going to have to like find out and search for it. Either way, it's just a bit of fun around this time of year. :)

Seatherny
12-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Some people! Moan when somethings hard, moan when its easy - no happy medium tbh, you'll just have to build a bridge and get over it.

Full agreed. This really isn't worth moaning about.

Otherwise I can start moaning that Santa's thread says "true love said to me" when it should be "sent to me" :rolleyes:

If only people moaned less about little things. Threads such as this should just be closed.

Meanies
12-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Full agreed. This really isn't worth moaning about.

Otherwise I can start moaning that Santa's thread says "true love said to me" when it should be "sent to me" :rolleyes:

If only people moaned less about little things. Threads such as this should just be closed.
Of which it's now going to be :)

It's just a little bit of fun, no need to be so nitpicky!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!