PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch Feedback

Sharon
12-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Just wondering since its just been confirmed by mum mum I WILL be getting an iPod Touch 8GB for Xmas :eusa_danc . Then I got told 8GB is realy small.. so are there and good sides / downsides to an iPod and is 8GB really too small? :D
+Rep

colourpot
12-12-2009, 03:58 PM
It depends how many songs/films and how many apps you wanna download. I have an 8gb iphone and i have around 400 songs and 4 movies and 4 pages off apps and i have about 2gb left. The memory is really good though, you might think its not much but it is.

Wexford
12-12-2009, 03:59 PM
i hav a 16gb its perfect :)

Jordy
12-12-2009, 07:00 PM
You should be able to get about 1500 songs on an 8GB iPod. I think most movies are around 300-400MBs and the vast majority of applications take up very little space so I wouldn't worry about them.

8GB should be fine for someone who buys singles and doesn't get too many albums.

32GB is good for your average music fans, should be enough to fit on most music and a range of films.

64GB is a bit more hardcore for more avid music fans or people who wish to have a large range of films/TV Shows.

And they no longer make the 16GB encase anyone was wondering.

grape.
13-12-2009, 05:49 PM
i have an 8gb and it serves me well for my needs. i have a good 17 hours of music, 40 apps and i still have 4.27gb left. so plenty of room for some movies or tv shows if i wanted them.

it depends on you really. i personally don't like watching movies or tv shows on my touch but if you think you'll be using it for movies and tv your 8gb could get eaten up quite quickly. but if you just plan to use it for an average amount music and apps (like me) it should be perfect for you. that isn't to say you can't have movies and tv shows on there cus you can, just not a huge amount. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!