PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking Glitched

PaulMacC
12-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Numerous times today I've searched for games and been put in 18 man Free For All's on Rust, either that or Domination on Rust. It's insane because the score limit never stops. I was in a game where it was 3700 to 1500. You can get a lot of XP at the expense of raising your blood pressure and at the demolish of your KDR.

J0SH
12-12-2009, 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQMXAL_qbjM

I got into a hecktic game.

ecstasy
12-12-2009, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQMXAL_qbjM

I got into a hecktic game.
Multi respawn fail :P
What was up with the noob tube too. Very odd

Robbie
12-12-2009, 10:02 PM
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modern-warfare-2-discussion/163832-modern-warfare-2-mods-confirmed-1.html

Oleh
12-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Old news tbh, these aren't going to be in matchmaking anymore, the reason there was an update was to take everybody offline as they spread like a virus and go when you reset

same as the cod4 ones but the creators thought they'd let people know it was possible (through jtag) and just leave it there no releases no more tests

[Chris]
13-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Old news tbh, these aren't going to be in matchmaking anymore, the reason there was an update was to take everybody offline as they spread like a virus and go when you reset

same as the cod4 ones but the creators thought they'd let people know it was possible (through jtag) and just leave it there no releases no more tests

They are XeX Mods. I think we'll be seeing more tbh, You can do ALLSORTS with XeX Mods?

Oleh
13-12-2009, 12:46 AM
I know they are xex mods, and only jester and unknown know how to do them, jester is the only one of the pair with a jtag'd xbox afaik and he isn't planning on release methods and all that

i dont think anybody will be finding out with the next 10-12 month

[Chris]
13-12-2009, 12:49 AM
I know they are xex mods, and only jester and unknown know how to do them, jester is the only one of the pair with a jtag'd xbox afaik and he isn't planning on release methods and all that

i dont think anybody will be finding out with the next 10-12 month

Jesters been banned off se7ensins LOL

Jesters 'Mod' was.. Transferable.. everyone in the private got the Dvar list - If they hosted a RANKED MATCH, It passed on doing the same thing.. So it carried on infecting others.

Lol..

I might Jtag my OLD xbox for the point of it..

Oleh
13-12-2009, 12:53 AM
i was planning on jtag'ing my old flashed xbox not been used since last december, but i realised its e71 errored, i could give it my cousin to have a look (he fix's my xbox)

I wonder if jester will re-register ,probably will

i wanna know what he did though, cant have been anything to do with arguin with cheater could it?

[Chris]
13-12-2009, 12:55 AM
i was planning on jtag'ing my old flashed xbox not been used since last december, but i realised its e71 errored, i could give it my cousin to have a look (he fix's my xbox)

I wonder if jester will re-register ,probably will

i wanna know what he did though, cant have been anything to do with arguin with cheater could it?

I dont know.. But apparently Unknown_v2 (?) gave jester the modded XeX to do it..

And Yeah.. I'll see if i can find why he was banned

Oleh
13-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Yeah, people were saying jester was taking all credit, but then he posted log and iirc he unknown said he didnt want credit (may have been mw2 story mods im thinking of)

[Chris]
13-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Yeah, people were saying jester was taking all credit, but then he posted log and iirc he unknown said he didnt want credit (may have been mw2 story mods im thinking of)

Well. I can SORTA understand not wanting to take credit. IW taking action and all that..

Tbh, Jester_ Isnt going to be playing any more live with them.. Simply because it spreads.. I cant find why hes been banned :s

Oleh
13-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Yeah, jester said in a post that he wont

I am certain it has to be the bickering with cheater that got him banned

[Chris]
13-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Yeah, jester said in a post that he wont

I am certain it has to be the bickering with cheater that got him banned

' Anthony gives test save to Jester.
Unknown gives MW2 patched xex and code post files to Jester.
Jester takes credit.'

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbox-360-discussion/163844-just-clear-things-up-involving-credit-all-recent-modding.html

That thread? Possibly?

Robbinz
14-12-2009, 04:29 PM
look at my scoore in here http://i45.tinypic.com/28l9kex.jpg

PaulMacC
16-12-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm refusing to play MW2 until this gets patched. It is people who cannot earn their experience legit and are terrible players that are doing this. I have boosted in the past and now I have decided it is extremely sad. I played yesterday and got put into multiple of these lobbies and some with infinite ammo were you could repeatadly fire noob tubes and RPGs without reloading. It is the bad players that make this game worse, get some skill. Espesically in CoD, it isnt hard.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!