PDA

View Full Version : How long do you have to unplug your modem to change your ip?

Annihillating
28-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Title says it all is someboyde could tell me ill +rep then and maybe give them something.

Y!
28-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Just leave it unplugged before you go to bed and plug it back in when you wake up.

:Firefox
28-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Unplug the power for 20 minutes then it will refresh your DNAS and I.P, if you would like to change your IP, Search on google; HideIp. Get the latest version, it is a great piece of software - Free 30 day trial

Punk Rock Star
28-07-2005, 04:57 PM
I have no clue what that means. 8]

Annihillating
28-07-2005, 05:55 PM
I have no clue what that means. 8]

Then why post?

HolyWar
28-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Then why post?

It depends on what kind of service provider you are using. If you have a high speed cable connection your Ip adress can not be changed from unplugging / plugging in your modem. The only way your ip adress can be changed is by having the ISP change your Ip and this is done randomly by them. With dialup / DSL connections I believe your Ip changes everytime you have logged on.

If you have been banned on all your accounts I suggest uninstalling Shockwave as alot of hobbas will ban your shockwave ID, I suppose they dont have the power to perm ban or IP ban..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!