PDA

View Full Version : Pavelow glitch

Middlesbrough
13-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Just wondering if the pavelow glitch where it dosen't add to yur killstreak is fixed? cheers.

ecstasy
13-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Is this on 360 or PS3?
I was playing PS3 earlier and it was fine. 2 Pavelow kills got me a Chopper Gunner

Firehorse
14-12-2009, 09:55 AM
I have a harrier glitch on mine. I have killstreaks as 1) care package 2)harrier 3)chopper gunner

I called in the harrier, died and then after I respawned it got me enough kills to get the care package but I didn't get the care package. If its supposed to be like that then I think its a bit messed up.

Middlesbrough
14-12-2009, 03:54 PM
I have a harrier glitch on mine. I have killstreaks as 1) care package 2)harrier 3)chopper gunner

I called in the harrier, died and then after I respawned it got me enough kills to get the care package but I didn't get the care package. If its supposed to be like that then I think its a bit messed up.

Thats how killstreaks work now, otherwise people would get a chopper gunner, kill themselves and get another one with the chopper gunner, just how it works

Black_Apalachi
14-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Thats how killstreaks work now, otherwise people would get a chopper gunner, kill themselves and get another one with the chopper gunner, just how it works

That's called using your brain and I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. Most of the time on COD4 I didn't use my helicopter until I died, for the same reason.

Firehorse
14-12-2009, 06:08 PM
No, it should have started a new killstreak meaning that i'd go up to care package again but it didn't until I killed 4 people myself even though the harrier already had.

ecstasy
14-12-2009, 08:51 PM
No, it should have started a new killstreak meaning that i'd go up to care package again but it didn't until I killed 4 people myself even though the harrier already had.
Does it normally work like that? Say if you died after you'd called in your harrier for example, would the harrier kills add to your new killstreak?

ItsDave
14-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Best killstreak set up is Predator Missile, then Harries, then AC130. But no glitch I know of. Only **** running around with a shotgun and shooting me in the back when Im 1 away from a AC130.

PaulMacC
15-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Best killstreak set up is Predator Missile, then Harries, then AC130. But no glitch I know of. Only **** running around with a shotgun and shooting me in the back when Im 1 away from a AC130.
Harrier, Emergency Airdrop or Pavelow and AC130/Chopper Gunner is the best (imo)

Harrier will always be effective and will net you at least 1 kill before it goes down. Sometimes it goes on a rampage and gets 5+ kills.
Emergency Airdrop can net you some serious points, I usually only capture the AC130/Chopper Gunner packages and let my team have the rest. You get 250-900 points for each crate depending on whats it them so you get an extra 1-2k points for getting 8 kills. I can usually get to 11 kills anyway so yeah.
Chopper Gunner is good for stupid people but when you have someone with common sense then AC130.

ItsDave
15-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Harrier, Emergency Airdrop or Pavelow and AC130/Chopper Gunner is the best (imo)

Harrier will always be effective and will net you at least 1 kill before it goes down. Sometimes it goes on a rampage and gets 5+ kills.
Emergency Airdrop can net you some serious points, I usually only capture the AC130/Chopper Gunner packages and let my team have the rest. You get 250-900 points for each crate depending on whats it them so you get an extra 1-2k points for getting 8 kills. I can usually get to 11 kills anyway so yeah.
Chopper Gunner is good for stupid people but when you have someone with common sense then AC130.

I dont like the whole airdrop scenario. It can be easily stolen and the kills you get from certain crates dont add onto your killstreak. I usually manage to get 2 kills with the predator Missile, and then I get the Harrier, which nets me another 2 kills in the airstrike, then it usually gets me another 2-3 kills before it gets destroyed, so then AC130. I like it. I've unlocked the emergancy airdrop Im just not too sure on whether to use it or not, however didn't know you got some many points for it.

Black_Apalachi
15-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Emergency Airdrop is my favourite KSR. I seem to do well in gathering everything up for myself, and that's in free for alls.

Firehorse
15-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Ah damn... almost got my tactical nuke killstreak today, hate the fact someone killed me on the ground while doing chopper gunner though :( Some maps don't have many places to hide!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!