PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Safe Anymore!

DaveTaylor
14-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I'd like too point out first of all, none of this mess is mine and it's the rest of my flat mates. But it's ******* disgusting :/ Welcome to Hall's of Residence for university students.
Also on the left, that's left over bones from something. There is also more on the right surface and on the left.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8889/wr1.jpg

Sunnily
14-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Wow a big clean up needed. Even though i've seen worse on tv shows. Suprised you can actually live there.

DaveTaylor
14-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Wow a big clean up needed. Even though i've seen worse on tv shows. Suprised you can actually live there.

I don't lol, spend half my time at the girlfriends house and then basically drive back here to sleep :P.

Gnome
14-12-2009, 04:43 PM
i was round at a mates student flat one time and there was a massssssssssive uproar about the mess, you should just get who ever it is told straight that its ridiculous.

DaveTaylor
14-12-2009, 04:46 PM
i was round at a mates student flat one time and there was a massssssssssive uproar about the mess, you should just get who ever it is told straight that its ridiculous.

I don't cook in that kitchen so I can't be arsed arguing, as long as it gets sorted, which it will do, one of my flat mates has OCD with cleaning, so once he see's it it will be sorted lol.

Immenseman
14-12-2009, 04:50 PM
im not exaggerating but i've seen my family home like this!! then again i am one of 5 and dad and step-mum so there are 7 people but yeah sometimes if they go away for the weekend ours is much worse ha

DaveTaylor
14-12-2009, 04:51 PM
im not exaggerating but i've seen my family home like this!! then again i am one of 5 and dad and step-mum so there are 7 people but yeah sometimes if they go away for the weekend ours is much worse ha

You should see in the sink lol. Chicken skins etc.

Immenseman
14-12-2009, 04:56 PM
lmao, sounds hot :lol:

danzooo
14-12-2009, 06:59 PM
I know this sounds hugely weird but I think that's awesome. I can't wait to go to uni

Andeeh
14-12-2009, 08:21 PM
lol its like my bedroom however not as bad :) im just a lazy sod when it comes to cleaning

Mentor
14-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I'd like too point out first of all, none of this mess is mine and it's the rest of my flat mates. But it's ******* disgusting :/ Welcome to Hall's of Residence for university students.
Also on the left, that's left over bones from something. There is also more on the right surface and on the left.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8889/wr1.jpg

Am i right in guessing your a first year? All i can say, is you haven't seen anything yet. :P

Angel-Light
14-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Tip I got from someone who stayed in halls is dump the plates outside their room door. Then they will clean it up ;)

At my Uni they share 16 to a kitchen, god knows what the state the kitchens are there >.< (I stay at home)

xxMATTGxx
14-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Jesus Dave, that needs cleaning up. Good job it isn't you eh? Haha :D

Arron
14-12-2009, 10:51 PM
haha hire a maid if you or your flat mate can't be bothered to clean it up, $10 an hour is the charge rate on The Sims, doubt it'll be to much.

but wow, thats a pretty nice kitchen for a flat.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!