PDA

View Full Version : Spec-Ops: The Line

Neil
14-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Generally I don't post about games outside of my "comfort zone" but I saw the trailer for this and it just looks amazing, it's a third person squad based shooter set in Dubai, it is said to "challenge your morality" by putting you into some unimaginable situations, the way it's been worded it also sounds like it has a co-op mode that is seperate from the single player missions, as if it has 2 campaigns, but I don't really know since they've not said anything really.

It's going to be released for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC during their 2011 Fiscal year.

Read more and check out the trailer here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4029-Spec-Ops--The-Line-Release-Window-&-Details-Announced.html).

Black_Apalachi
14-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Just from what you said it sounds amazing, the trailer wasn't too exciting though. I like the sound of a solo campaign and a co-op campaign because games usually seem like the co-op mode is just stuck on and it makes it too easy as it's designed for solo play. I'll be watching out for this next year.

Neil
14-12-2009, 11:28 PM
The trailer didn't really seem to show much of what I posted but they have some sort of "dynamic sandstorm" thing so no two battles will be the same because sandstorms effect how the game plays quite a lot, the trailer kind of shows that but I can't help but think a large portion of it is just pre-rendered and not actual gameplay, some of it looks like gameplay but I who knows.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!