PDA

View Full Version : Google and Yahoo integrated into Habbo UK?

djjack..
15-12-2009, 11:21 AM
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5576/googleandyahoo.png

After Habbo went down for maintenance again today, this seems to be the only difference. It seems there is now the option to sign into Habbo through Yahoo or Google accounts.

Seatherny
15-12-2009, 11:35 AM
They really are trying their best to get more and more members arent they.

Black_Apalachi
15-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Why? :S They're clearly just trying to get involved with every "fashionable" Internet service to look as modern and interactive as possible. Habbo was once a very original and exciting concept, but now it has just been diluted to be the same as any other crappy game you might come across on the internet.

Kyle
15-12-2009, 05:04 PM
what are the perks of this?

GoldenMerc
15-12-2009, 05:12 PM
u can make bondage with ur friends irl

Ardemax
15-12-2009, 05:30 PM
i don't get the immediate benefits of this

Jordy
15-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I think it's a good idea. Most people have atleast a Facebook, Google or Yahoo account. Saves having to login to one more thing and saves you needing to remember your password seeing as you can just login using another service.

Frankly I wish it HabboxForum would follow in their footsteps, it makes everything a lot easier.

Edit: You can only connect to one of the three services, it doesn't allow anymore.

Sunnily
15-12-2009, 05:55 PM
I think the more it progresses the worse. They might aswell make habbo all in one soon.

2k8Twins2k8
16-12-2009, 02:05 AM
I think it is helping habbo ALOT. Their used to be around 13k online about 5-6 months ago. Some how loads of people stopped playing and i noticed it dropped to around 6k. These advertise ments have brought it up atleast 2k as theirs around 8k-9k people online at general times. Maybe these new icons 'google' and 'yahoo' will help habbo get more members.

Jordy
17-12-2009, 05:32 PM
They added Hotmail and Twitter today and now seem to have all major services.

Black_Apalachi
17-12-2009, 05:35 PM
I think it is helping habbo ALOT. Their used to be around 13k online about 5-6 months ago. Some how loads of people stopped playing and i noticed it dropped to around 6k. These advertise ments have brought it up atleast 2k as theirs around 8k-9k people online at general times. Maybe these new icons 'google' and 'yahoo' will help habbo get more members.

It was always around that mark anyway before any of this advertising and diversification. I remember when they were celebrating after it peaked at about 13k once, but 8k is probably about the average since then.

visa
17-12-2009, 06:05 PM
still, we're quite a sizable hotel. not necessarily .es or .nl, but still a big hotel.

Invent
17-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Why? :S They're clearly just trying to get involved with every "fashionable" Internet service to look as modern and interactive as possible. Habbo was once a very original and exciting concept, but now it has just been diluted to be the same as any other crappy game you might come across on the internet.
No, they're simply widening their market reach. Nothing more, nothing less.

i don't get the immediate benefits of this
Because it only affects new members.

I think the more it progresses the worse. They might aswell make habbo all in one soon.
How does this effect you and how does it make Habbo worse?

Bonxy
20-12-2009, 06:14 PM
When i click one of the logos, it brings up the same box but only with the Google logo in.

Not the windows live, twitter or yahoo ?

Does this happen for anyone else?
Thanks, Sam!

Boonzeet
20-12-2009, 10:11 PM
I think in a way they're also ditching their old users - old users who spent hundred on the game are leaving, yet they're making way for new users the spend even more.

Habbo was incredibly fun in its heyday. It had closeness and charm and cuteness. Everything was together. There were so few rares which is why they were called rares - now there's like 40 rares to every norm.

Seatherny
21-12-2009, 12:51 AM
I think in a way they're also ditching their old users - old users who spent hundred on the game are leaving, yet they're making way for new users the spend even more.

Habbo was incredibly fun in its heyday. It had closeness and charm and cuteness. Everything was together. There were so few rares which is why they were called rares - now there's like 40 rares to every norm.

The rares list atm is a joke. Half of them are worthless. There used to be 12 rares a year, now it seems its substantially more. HC Gifts are pointless too. They should try and improve the,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!