PDA

View Full Version : Just wonderin

Meree.
15-12-2009, 06:50 PM
How did the first people on the earth start?
Its like saying, My mums mums mums mums mums mums mums mum...
blah blah blah.

But how did the first member of the family start? :S
It couldn't have been born.... because of how the wolrd started there wouldn't have been a person to give birth to another and then carry on from there or we'd all be related.

I've always wondered this.

Opinions?

Inseriousity.
15-12-2009, 06:58 PM
We evolved from apes.
God made us
We're actually aliens from a distant planet who found this empty habitable planet and decided to move over here.

It really depends what you believe. Number 3 was meant to be a joke but it could actually be possible :P

Meree.
15-12-2009, 06:59 PM
We evolved from apes.
God made us
We're actually aliens from a distant planet who found this empty habitable planet and decided to move over here.

It really depends what you believe. Number 3 was meant to be a joke but it could actually be possible :P

Haha, okay. Interesting opinion. Thanks ;)

wixard
15-12-2009, 07:05 PM
if you're religious its cos adam n eve had sex

and the only way to create more people was there children to have sex so i guess everyones incest, but dont even ask how black people got into the world cos i cant give you the answer for that

if you are not religious its because
L(s, ) =1Xn=1(n)n−s = p(1 − (p)p−s)−1 (s, ) := −(s+a)/2 􀀀s + a2L(s, )q2−s (1 − s, ¯) ,4(z) = e2iz 1n=1􀀀1 − e2inz24:=1Xn=1 (n) e2inz ,(s,4) := 􀀀Rs +112
􀀀Rs +132 L(s,4) = (1 − s,4)
The definition in the general case requires more sophisticated tools, which can be found in
[We1] for example. Let A be the ring of adeles of Q and let  be an automorphic cuspidal
representation of GLm(A) with central character  (see [J]). The representation  is equivalent to

v
v with v = 1(Q1 = R) or v = p and v an irreducible unitary representation of GLm(Qv).
Corresponding to each prime p and local representation p one forms the local factor L(s, p) which
takes the form:
L(s, p) = mj
=1 (1 − j,(p)p−s)−1 = creation of man

iAdam
15-12-2009, 07:05 PM
We evolved, it is mind bending when you think that by chance all the way down the line at the correct time and leads to you, by chance being born, and if it wasn't for that exact moment, you wouldn't be here.

Of course, there is the religious explanation, but I'm an atheist so anywho.

Jamesy
15-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Single cells asexual organisms and evolved our way up. So your descendants are goo.

Keri?!
15-12-2009, 07:19 PM
We evolved, from apes and in the best way to suit our habitat.

LoveToStack
15-12-2009, 07:55 PM
If you like to believe the Adam and Eve theory then we are all the products of incest. That would explain a lot actually...

Special
15-12-2009, 08:03 PM
If you like to believe the Adam and Eve theory then we are all the products of incest. That would explain a lot actually...

Indeed

But as Jamsey said, everything started as single cell organisms. Everything. We all evolved and bounced off each other, always coming close to nothing happening at all. Were lucky were even here as we are.

For more information: http://www.enotes.com/science-fact-finder/biology/how-did-humans-evolve

Ironiik
15-12-2009, 08:20 PM
God was picking his nose one day when he found a moon rock. He thought to himself "Wow look at these rocks" so then he flicked us down to earth. Suddenly he was addicted to finding moon rocks and flicking them. That is how the little people were made. Girls do not get pregnant god flicks moon rocks into their tummies. And that is how people are made. We turn into humans from moon rocks. :D

The Professor
15-12-2009, 11:12 PM
The first human popped out of a female monkey's genitals. Must have been a surprise for the monkey!

Smits
15-12-2009, 11:28 PM
I reccon we deffinately evolved, who knows, over time, we could change even more. Doubt it though considering we're well adapted.

Black_Apalachi
16-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Evolution.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!