PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Caribbean!

Stitch
15-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Head deep into the Caribbean to battle The East India Trading Company and Pirates alike, find the legendary ship and take on the Kraken. This new kit features a set of six swashbuckling levels, each containing a treasure trove of stickers, decorations, materials, music objects and brand new trophies.

But that’s not all! the Pirates of the Caribbean kit adds a brand new gameplay feature: WATER! Both as a playable feature, and giving you the ability to to add water to your own levels using all new switches and objects.

The Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit and matching Costume kit based on Disney’s blockbuster movie series will sail into port on December 22nd, just in time for Christmas!

Avaliable DLC on 22nd December:

Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit (£4.79)
Includes:
• New Gameplay features for Create: Water – Global Water Object, Scuba Gear, Bubble Machine, Water Switch
• 5 Brand new Pirates of the Caribbean themed Levels (http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/game_guide/ps3/playing/story_levels/pirates_of_the_caribbean_premium_level_kit)
• 1 New costume: The Cannibal: Leg Bands, Teeth, Nose Decoration, Hair, Loincloth, Skin
• 4 new music tracks
• A new level background
• 8 Materials
• 14 Decorations
• 27 Objects
• 133 Stickers
• 11 brand new PlayStation® Trophies (http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/game_guide/ps3/playing/trophies#pirates_of_the_caribbean_premium_level_ki t)

Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Kit (£4.79)
Includes:
• Captain Sack Sparrow Costume
• Elizabeth Swann Costume
• Barbossa Costume
• Davy Jones Costume
• Will Turner Costume
• Tia Dalma Costume

All Costumes (Except The Cannibal) Individually (£1.59 each)
More info including videos and screenshots at: http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-gb/news/article/yo_ho_yo_ho_a_pirates_life_for_me/

kk.
15-12-2009, 10:33 PM
id like to know why its taken them so long to bring out a new level pack :/ but finally lol..

Black_Apalachi
16-12-2009, 01:15 AM
I've still not made a proper level yet, it's just so complicated and time-consuming :P.

kk.
16-12-2009, 01:16 AM
You get water with the pack too :o

dbgtz
16-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I wish they done a different PS3 exclusive like uncharted or something. But I suppose its a good film choice.

Blinger$
16-12-2009, 09:20 PM
god i am sick of littlebigplanet

dbgtz
23-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Did anyone get it? I did :P I can see why levels take so long, I wonder if they'll do levels for their marvel things or just costumes.

Tbh an interesting one they should do is harry potter, having a wand XD

iAdam
23-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Does take them a while unfortunatley, I lost interest in the game, doubt if I'll get it as I'm very rarely at my friends house for enough time to play this recently. Looks good from what they're adding though, good price too.

Stitch
23-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Did anyone get it? I did :P I can see why levels take so long, I wonder if they'll do levels for their marvel things or just costumes.

Tbh an interesting one they should do is harry potter, having a wand XD
Harry Potter would be immense.

Dusty-09
23-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Ok so I've downloaded that and bought an LBP Avatar - pretty cheap I guess. (20p)

But I won't have a play around until later on or tomorrow. But water is so cool :)

Firehorse
25-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I was dissapointed when I bought little big planet. I thought they were marketing it at all age groups but to me it seems they were marketing it at 5 year olds or teenagers who are easily entertained. I played it for about an hour and never touched it again.

I think what they're trying to do now is make the most money they can out of it by bringing out the game of the year edition so people would buy it for a modnation racers beta code and try and get at movie fans with expansion packs. (I know the expansion pack was an idea from the start..)

awelsh
25-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I was dissapointed when I bought little big planet. I thought they were marketing it at all age groups but to me it seems they were marketing it at 5 year olds or teenagers who are easily entertained. I played it for about an hour and never touched it again.

I think what they're trying to do now is make the most money they can out of it by bringing out the game of the year edition so people would buy it for a modnation racers beta code and try and get at movie fans with expansion packs. (I know the expansion pack was an idea from the start..)

It is aimed at pretty much all age groups, when you get into the level making then it gets a lot more complex. The storyline is childish at times but the online is good, making your own levels can take a hell of a lot of time to get one that's worth playing and takes longer than 10 seconds to complete.

Will be getting this expansion pack soon along with the other lot I haven't bought yet :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!