PDA

View Full Version : Prison break!

Jord
16-12-2009, 01:02 AM
http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2PR20-Prison%20Break%20The%20Conspiracy.html

Oh my god

PaulMacC
16-12-2009, 01:17 PM
TV Shows and Movies being made into video games are usually fail.

Oleh
16-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Maybe not batman :)

Fez
16-12-2009, 08:36 PM
King Kong: official dfkgfhk of the ssdofkdig was actually pretty good.

I liked Batman Begins game too.

Jord
16-12-2009, 08:44 PM
it isnt following the story I dont think :P

So you dont know what to do if you watch all the episodes :(

chantellehugs
17-12-2009, 09:13 PM
it'd be a pretty interesting game tbh, I mean the series' were really good, but it'll probably be too hard for me :P

Middlesbrough
17-12-2009, 09:38 PM
I love prison break, can't wait :D

Arron
17-12-2009, 10:01 PM
this could be a good game.
quite challenging imo.
graphics? not sure how good they'll be
didnt read too much on the website you posted

Black_Apalachi
20-12-2009, 03:20 AM
The synopsis of it sounds interesting. I think it will basically depend on how much effort they have put into this character and his take on the story or if they've just thrown a game together under the title because they know there is a big fan base out there.

Prison Break: The Conspiracy

A tense action title based on the hit television show. The protagonist of the "Prison Break" game is Company agent Tom Paxton. He is sent to the Fox River State Penitentiary to find out why Michael Scofield (the hero of the TV series), a man without a previous criminal record, became a bank robber. The storyline runs parallel to the first season of "Prison Break": Paxton encounters several characters from the series and experiences key events from his own perspective.

An action-adventure game featuring all the markings of the award-winning TV series, including a compelling story, familiar characters, and fast-paced action.

Using diverse climbing and stealth skills, Paxton explores numerous locations of the series, all brought to life with great attention to detail.

King Kong: official dfkgfhk of the ssdofkdig was actually pretty good.

I liked Batman Begins game too.

King Kong was an awesome game!

Oleh
20-12-2009, 10:40 PM
I doubt this will be good, lost game was crap and it had the same setting (runs parrallel with series 1 and you play a character who meets the characters)

Jord
21-12-2009, 04:02 PM
I doubt this will be good, lost game was crap and it had the same setting (runs parrallel with series 1 and you play a character who meets the characters)

Lost was an amazing game :S

I take it you didnt watch the tv series

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!